Release day for GTA V 9-17-2013

#81HoosierGuy88Posted 1/31/2013 7:51:41 PM
Well I was looking forward to playing it this summer, but oh well, I would certainly prefer a more polished game than something that's been rushed out with glitches abound.
#82blacklabelicePosted 1/31/2013 7:53:38 PM
as if cancelling your preorder is going to effect anybody else. oh what a tragedy. may as well just not buy it if it rustles up your jimmies that much. that way on september 17th when everybody is playing their game and enjoying it, you guys can still keep coming around here telling us not to buy the game because of how butthurt you still are over the release being pushed back to guarantee a better quality product.

but we all know youll be buying the game anyways, so what does it matter? continue being butthurt you babies. its the friggin end of the world! boo hoo.
#83art_of_the_killPosted 1/31/2013 8:12:11 PM
Let's face it. The people saying that they're cancelling their preorders are still going to get the game when it releases. They might even preorder again when the game is closer to release. You aren't fooling anyone guys.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#84blacklabelicePosted 1/31/2013 8:21:01 PM(edited)
they like to feel important. their way of sticking it to the man is to cancel their preorder, but you know they will buy it anyways if a simple release setback makes them so angry. they obviously want the game bad enough for them to get this upset and nerd rage about it.

the common sense is rather lacking. cancelling preorders? boycotting a game and not playing it simply because you couldnt play it when you wanted to? what kind of difference is that going to make? the worst case scenario: one less preorder for gamestop to order. one extra game on the shelf on release day for everybody else to grab. Wow thats really gonna hit rockstar below the belt.

this is just silly. people get so mad over a video game. back in the day gaming was about fun and entertainment.
#85PenMarkedHandPosted 1/31/2013 8:28:11 PM
when i read the release date on my news feed, i was shocked. i was like, wait what. Read it a few times i couldn't comprehend it.

Then i opened the article read delayed and felt a little sad.

I left a nasty comment on FB but that is all. Im good now. Not even mad. i can wait.
---
Thats what you get when you let your legs die! Woah!!!
#86VarcausPosted 1/31/2013 8:57:31 PM
TRC187 posted...
http://m.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/48591/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-9172013.html

GTA IV all over again who would have figured? GTA Iv shows off gameplay including functional carnival rides to press only to be removed after delay like many of the cutting edge features Rockstar promised.

Fast Forward to GTA V.....

Yeah I said it! What 'cha need ta do, is get back
to reading credits.

Screenshot everything Rockstar promised in the GI article, GU and other media are the same fools that brain dead fanboys on GTA V features cut from the final game.

Did you miss what I just said? Screenshot all the Rockstar "confirmed features" in the GI article, I'll be here to say I told you again ROFL
http://www.vg247.com/2012/11/08/gta-5-game-informer-cover-revealed-see-it-here-get-the-details/

If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.
#87VandelayIncPosted 1/31/2013 9:30:30 PM
now i have more time to work on my massive backlog. im ok with this ;))))
#88crispyoPosted 1/31/2013 9:48:35 PM
I have a feeling it's got something to do with next gen xbox.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3731-6211
#89PepeSilvia906Posted 1/31/2013 9:51:36 PM
crispyo posted...
I have a feeling it's got something to do with next gen xbox.

No it doesn't.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#90Dr_KainPosted 1/31/2013 10:34:14 PM
Wow, lots of babies in this topic .

Yes, it blows that it has been delayed. Hell, this game is what my summer was planned around outside of my trip to AnimeExpo. I won't get anywhere near the amount of time playing it in Sept or Oct as I would have in June and July due to school. I will be too busy making lesson plans and grading papers to really play GTAV all that much.

However, Rockstar is the only company I trust these days, and if they needed to delay it until Sept, then they had a good reason.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.