I told you.

#21LordPonchoPosted 2/1/2013 11:13:30 AM
TheSwan1 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
TheSwan1 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
I've never seen this guy before. So how did he tell us something that nobody disagreed with?

Look up delayed in the search box.

Okay, your post is invalid.

flail

Nobody ever said that it couldn't possibly ever be delayed. And nobody has seen you before it seems, so I don't know how you told us anything if you're an unknown.

mad

No, definitely not. You're just claiming you're somebody you're not. If anybody's mad, it seems to be you, with your psuedoidentity issues.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#22TheSwan1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:15:23 PM
You keep coming back to this post just to argue with me. I'm coming back to see if anyone posted anything else about the delay etc.

You are madness.
---
At the end of the day, they are only video games. Merely pixels on a screen. Don't take it too serious.
#23TheSwan1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:23:49 PM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
If I saw you in real life I would seriously punch you in the face. Everybody is pissed off and disappointed and then you have to create a topic on how you knew this was gonna happen. Seriously **** off.

Oh and never got a chance to respond to this.

All I have to say is virginity.
---
At the end of the day, they are only video games. Merely pixels on a screen. Don't take it too serious.
#24TheSwan1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:31:34 AM
:'(
---