THE REAL REASON why Gta5 is delayed by almost 6 months

#1sgr8Posted 1/31/2013 9:19:40 AM
May come as a suprise to some but its a good one :) They are adding first person view to ensure quality and future-proofness of the franchise. So fasten your sealtbelts for the best GTA experience ever! Even if its a few days longer you have to wait.
#2cordsmanPosted 1/31/2013 9:23:54 AM
Certain this is untrue but source?
---
"A man chooses... a slave obeys. Kill!" - Andrew Ryan
PSN: BigDaddyFatso
#3MaverikGuyverPosted 1/31/2013 9:40:40 AM(edited)
Turning GTA into an fps does neither of those things for the franchise.

Also pretty convinced that this is nothing more then a hopeful fantasy.
---
GT = Maverick Guyver:- Who needs a main? With random select I can use everyone's moves! :D
#4LordPonchoPosted 1/31/2013 9:42:35 AM
You have another thread stating you're not buying it. Congrats on being a terrible troll.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#5RhyswrPosted 1/31/2013 10:00:26 AM
I think I actually hate you TC. Please stop going on about first person mode in GTA.

Just have to wait for y0urm0msBF to come along now and agree with literally everything that you say in a way that is not suspicious in the slightest.
---
Laws are a tedious business and counting coppers is worse
#6Gamer9302Posted 1/31/2013 10:10:52 AM
I don't think i care much about having a first person view in GTA. If I want a fps i'll buy Call of Duty. Just give us the game!!!!!
---
Gaming is not an option!
#7DruffPosted 1/31/2013 10:28:59 AM
Actually they need the extra time to edit and censor out some of the more extreme violence aspects of the game. What with all of the recent gun violence controversy and all.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four