You people are ridiculous.

#1puffinslaughterPosted 1/31/2013 1:10:45 PM
Yes, they delayed the game, but you're missing the big picture. There's finally an actual release date. Not just "Spring". If they actually thought it could have been released in Spring they would have given an actual date a lot sooner and not just kept it at Spring. After all the people that were whining about not having an actual release date, you finally get one, and because it isn't what you want to hear you cancel your pre-order in protest. Great, I'm glad you did. Less people buying means I have a better shot at having a guaranteed copy when I go pick up MY pre-order. And you act like the disgruntled 20-30 people on a message board not buying the game in protest means anything to Rockstar; they'll still make millions without your money.

tl;dr: Most of you are acting very immature about the situation just because you didn't hear what you wanted to hear, and can't be happy for finally getting what you've been asking for.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 1 Goal, 3 Assists, 0 Pittsburgh Penguins: 3-3
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#2SteamsterPosted 1/31/2013 1:15:37 PM
Meh.

This is a GameFAQs message board for a console version of a game.

This place is riddled with kids, and kids will be kids. No need getting upset over it.
#3puffinslaughter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:16:40 PM
I'm just sick of how spoiled people are nowadays.
---
#4NavexPosted 1/31/2013 1:18:50 PM
puffinslaughter posted...

I'm just sick of self-righteous know-it-all's posting on here attempting to point out the flaws they see in others but you don't see me posting about it...oh wait.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#5Perfect LightPosted 1/31/2013 1:19:12 PM
I don't understand canceling your pre-order, but it's important to understand why I and many others are pretty upset. Months after the first trailer went live, Rockstar said they were barely giving out any details because they wanted whatever they said to be concrete. They then come out with Spring 2013 and we all figure they're being vague on purpose, to avoid delaying anything. Then, they give us September as a launch date, which is 8 MONTHS AWAY. We've all been waiting since November 2011. It's a pretty bitter pill to swallow.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not mad because I hate Rockstar. I'm mad because I love them, and I want to play their game. I'm about to buy Undead Nightmare, something I was never interested in, just because I'm starved for new Rockstar content.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#695_EclipsePosted 1/31/2013 1:19:38 PM
Steamster posted...
Meh.

This is a GameFAQs message board for a console version of a game.

This place is riddled with kids, and kids will be kids. No need getting upset over it.

Insinuating that kids don't riddle PC boards.

Anyway, if people are boycotting a game because its delayed, then they are stupid. Simple as that. Delays are much better then bug ridden crap releases.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#7puffinslaughter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:25:26 PM
I'm just sick of self-righteous know-it-all's posting on here attempting to point out the flaws they see in others but you don't see me posting about it...oh wait.

Canceling a pre-order over a delay is ridiculous and unnecessary. Also, quality post. Pretty good insult. <3

From: Perfect Light | Posted: 1/31/2013 3:19:12 PM | #005
I don't understand canceling your pre-order, but it's important to understand why I and many others are pretty upset. Months after the first trailer went live, Rockstar said they were barely giving out any details because they wanted whatever they said to be concrete. They then come out with Spring 2013 and we all figure they're being vague on purpose, to avoid delaying anything. Then, they give us September as a launch date, which is 8 MONTHS AWAY. We've all been waiting since November 2011. It's a pretty bitter pill to swallow.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not mad because I hate Rockstar. I'm mad because I love them, and I want to play their game. I'm about to buy Undead Nightmare, something I was never interested in, just because I'm starved for new Rockstar content.

The key words there are "we all figure". You just can't assume anything. I get the lack of Rockstar content, but at least there's an actual release date now and not a release season. And they did delay it for the better of the consumer. Rather than release a buggy game that they have to keep patching, why not just take extra time and make sure it's done right?
---
#8RougefanPosted 1/31/2013 1:36:59 PM
Yes, they delayed the game, but you're missing the big picture. There's finally an actual release date. Not just "Spring". If they actually thought it could have been released in Spring they would have given an actual date a lot sooner and not just kept it at Spring. After all the people that were whining about not having an actual release date, you finally get one, and because it isn't what you want to hear you cancel your pre-order in protest. Great, I'm glad you did. Less people buying means I have a better shot at having a guaranteed copy when I go pick up MY pre-order. And you act like the disgruntled 20-30 people on a message board not buying the game in protest means anything to Rockstar; they'll still make millions without your money.

tl;dr: Most of you are acting very immature about the situation just because you didn't hear what you wanted to hear, and can't be happy for finally getting what you've been asking for.

Ehh, it always happens, trolling or otherwise. Apparently nowadays pushing a game's release date back automatically means it is a flop game
---
For the night is dark and full of terrors.......
#9Perfect LightPosted 1/31/2013 2:01:48 PM
From: Perfect Light | Posted: 1/31/2013 3:19:12 PM | #005

The key words there are "we all figure". You just can't assume anything. I get the lack of Rockstar content, but at least there's an actual release date now and not a release season. And they did delay it for the better of the consumer. Rather than release a buggy game that they have to keep patching, why not just take extra time and make sure it's done right?

The other key words are "Rockstar said they were barely giving out any details because they wanted whatever they said to be concrete." What we figure is a direct correlation to what they told us. Don't take my words out of context.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#10TRC187Posted 1/31/2013 2:06:07 PM

Its ridiculous.

Ya, sure, I'm bummed, but jesus, life goes on...

Besides, I'm not sick of IV & RDR yet, I'm good.