I don't like good, quality games.

#1LordPonchoPosted 1/31/2013 2:21:07 PM
That's why I'm cancelling the preorder I've not yet made!
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#2LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:24:38 PM
To add a little bit of on-topic content, why is everyone acting like they already know how good Watch Dogs will be, or how it plays like. We've seen very little of it, and know even less about it. Sure, it looks great, but anyone can claim it's all in-game footage and fake it. (Killzone 2, anybody?) I just would love you guys toact rationally for once. Is that so hard?
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#3wwinterj25Posted 1/31/2013 2:31:00 PM
The same reason you're acting like GTA V is a good, quality game without seeing much of it I guess. :\
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4whiteboygenePosted 1/31/2013 2:51:01 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
The same reason you're acting like GTA V is a good, quality game without seeing much of it I guess. :\

*BUZZER SOUND* Wrong, Thank you for Playing. Next contestant please.

We've all played GTA before, people who like the core basics of GTA will love GTA V and then some. Smart people know that Rockstar Games are of the highest quality there is. Watch Dogs is a new thing completely and nothing is known except for some videos/in-game footage of supposedly "non-scripted" moments.
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 847
#5ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/31/2013 2:54:49 PM
I made my pre order over a month ago. Still keeping it. I got plenty of things to do in mean time. I can sure relate to those upset because when I was younger Id get pretty diappointed in having to wait longer. Ive never spammed an internet forum over it though.

You regulars who think your s*** dont stink are just as pathetic for these topics too, probably even more-so because you guys are mad that people are hating on your precious little developer for being incompetent.
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#6wwinterj25Posted 1/31/2013 3:03:36 PM(edited)
whiteboygene posted...
We've all played GTA before, people who like the core basics of GTA will love GTA V and then some. Smart people know that Rockstar Games are of the highest quality there is. Watch Dogs is a new thing completely and nothing is known except for some videos/in-game footage of supposedly "non-scripted" moments.

I don't care about your butt kissing. You can assume all you want and that's the point I'm making. People assume the game will be great without playing it because it looks great. I don't care if you've played other GTA games you have not played V so whatever you think is just a assumption. Nothing more, nothing less and the same goes for Watchdogs. End of chat.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#7whiteboygenePosted 1/31/2013 3:07:30 PM(edited)
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
I made my pre order over a month ago. Still keeping it. I got plenty of things to do in mean time. I can sure relate to those upset because when I was younger Id get pretty diappointed in having to wait longer. Ive never spammed an internet forum over it though.

You regulars who think your s*** dont stink are just as pathetic for these topics too, probably even more-so because you guys are mad that people are hating on your precious little developer for being incompetent.

lol at R* being incompetent. Show me how that works!

Also, winter, what in your deranged little mind makes you think that I won't be crazy about GTA V if I've loved every single GTA game R* has ever made?

and about my **** not stinking... *wipes brown* let me know how that works out.
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 847
#8ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/31/2013 3:07:42 PM
I predict GTA V will be pushed back into 2014.
---
Mess with the bull?...
#9zepfyaPosted 1/31/2013 3:25:44 PM
whiteboygene posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

lol at R* being incompetent. Show me how that works!

Also, winter, what in your deranged little mind makes you think that I won't be crazy about GTA V if I've loved every single GTA game R* has ever made?

and about my **** not stinking... *wipes brown* let me know how that works out.

Delaying games over and over makes them incompetent, not sure I know another company that delays more.
#10ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/31/2013 3:58:34 PM
^

Its blind fanboyism why they still have their heads up R* a**
---
Mess with the bull?...