i bet this ends up being a 720 release title

#1MtpgamerPosted 1/31/2013 3:06:32 PM
why else would they release it 2 months before a new GENERATION of console? Mskes little sense to me....GTA is a HUGE franchise and it just seems odd is all....unless it plans to launch on both consoles?

Otherwise they are asking a lot for people to invest in the DLC/season passes etc....

justa thought anyway
---
GT-GhostTLT
#2ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/31/2013 3:12:09 PM
Itd be a great marketing scheme for both Sony and Microsoft. Will almost guarantee a big boost in launch console sales.

The thing is its made for this gen console, so we wont get the full potential of what GTA V could be on a new console unless thats what they are going to be working on??
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#3ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/31/2013 3:12:18 PM
Itd be a great marketing scheme for both Sony and Microsoft. Will almost guarantee a big boost in launch console sales.

The thing is its made for this gen console, so we wont get the full potential of what GTA V could be on a new console unless thats what they are going to be working on??
---
Mess with the bull?...
#4PepeSilvia906Posted 1/31/2013 3:16:21 PM
bet it won't!!!!!!

No doubt it'll be compatible on the new Xbox, but they've said time and again that they're developing it for this generation.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#5fceurichPosted 1/31/2013 3:17:27 PM
i dont think the xbox 720 and ps4 will even come out until 2014-15 it seems like consoles get delayed all the time
#6Offworlder1Posted 1/31/2013 3:18:37 PM
If this is the case a crap load of people will not be buying GTA V and it will be the lowest selling GTA in a long time as people are already pissed about all the delays and the fact it is only one city yet again.

GTA V being a next gen game will be the last straw for most and I personally will not buy it if it's a next gen game since I am not going to play that BS game at all.

I already don't expect much if anything from GTA V, it really looks to be little better then the sub par regular GTA IV game.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#7ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/31/2013 3:18:40 PM
PepeSilvia906 posted...
bet it won't!!!!!!

No doubt it'll be compatible on the new Xbox, but they've said time and again that they're developing it for this generation.

Its a catch 22 if you ask me. If it launches for the 720 we wont get the full potential, if it doesnt, we have to wait 5 years to play a new gen GTA
---
Mess with the bull?...
#8PepeSilvia906Posted 1/31/2013 3:21:55 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
PepeSilvia906 posted...
bet it won't!!!!!!

Its a catch 22 if you ask me. If it launches for the 720 we wont get the full potential, if it doesnt, we have to wait 5 years to play a new gen GTA

Eh, I don't really care. I'm not planning on buying the next Xbox until a couple of years after it launches, in all likelihood. Plenty of good games on the 360.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#9ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/31/2013 3:26:44 PM
PepeSilvia906 posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
PepeSilvia906 posted...
bet it won't!!!!!!

Eh, I don't really care. I'm not planning on buying the next Xbox until a couple of years after it launches, in all likelihood. Plenty of good games on the 360.

Depends on what launch titles they offer and how busy life is whether or not I grab it. Forza 5 would sway me to grab it though
---
Mess with the bull?...