Respect to people who are being mature and understanding, but this is bull ****

#1SBBrealquickPosted 1/31/2013 5:39:01 PM
Sorry it just is, **** this. Trailer in november, not a single word for an entire ****ing year, they act like we're the ones being dicks for asking questions, they give a solid release window, then suddenly decide to tack on 4 months to the very end of said window owfiuwbibf **** this BULL ****. personally im glad people are cancelling preorders, in fact if i didnt actually have a life i would try to organize some kind of a semi-boycott. obviously people are gonna get this game regardless but the way rockstar handled the release of this game is total bull****, and people should show discipline and wait like 3 months after its released to buy it just to **** up rockstars financial plans. ****ing ****S!!!!!!
#2VincentKryptPosted 1/31/2013 5:39:57 PM
Bwahahaha!!
---
I know the pieces fit cos I watched them fall away....
#3SBBrealquick(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:40:18 PM
btw fans aren't acting like they're entitled to anything. they have reasonable and legitimate expectations, there's a difference.
#4ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/31/2013 5:42:13 PM
SBBrealquick posted...
btw fans aren't acting like they're entitled to anything. they have reasonable and legitimate expectations, there's a difference.

True.
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#5angeldeath21Posted 1/31/2013 5:44:19 PM
Would you rather get an incomplete game or wait an extra few months for a flawless version? Priorities, man. I don't want some ridiculous glitch that needs to be patched within the first few weeks of release -- I want everything good to go! And, knowing Rockstar, most of it will be.

The only poopy thing about all this is is that I will somehow have to balance time between Senior year of college and GTA V now. Such is life...
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#6SBBrealquick(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:52:49 PM(edited)
I agree with you in philosophy but if we're dealing in perfect world scenarios id prefer if rockstar didnt open their ****ing mouths until they could release the game in a reasonable time frame after they announce it and start putting out trailers
#7ViciousXl2Posted 1/31/2013 5:53:41 PM
Awww, Muffin
---
Standard issue is insufficient
#8ArabiandudePosted 1/31/2013 5:54:57 PM
SBBrealquick posted...

Lol yes they are acting entitled. I'm sad that the game was pushed back, but I would rather them delay it to polish it, than get an unfinished game with day 1 patches like most game companies do. Also, why are people getting so pissed? It's just a video game, it's not the end of the world if it gets delayed a few months.
#9blacklabelicePosted 1/31/2013 6:00:33 PM(edited)
yes great idea. why dont you boycott it. you so mad that you dont get to play your game when you thought you were going to get it....so in return, youre way of getting even with the company.... youre going to decide to not buy the game. awesome logic there buddy. we'll just see how that goes in september when the tears have wiped away and you are playing your game.

nothing was ever officially announced. yet the entitled brat that you are you have to cry and whine about it when they finally release their launch date so you have to take your butthurt out on the company

big deal. too many cry threads going on around here lately. you were never promised anything so quit acting like you were and suck it up buttercup. wipe them tears away.
#10NavexPosted 1/31/2013 6:00:44 PM
TC speaks the truth. I think most of the people attacking the ones voicing their annoyance are just a bunch of trolls or otherwise sad cases that feel they need to start arguments no matter what.

It sucks but nothing we can do about it. I only hope the damn game is worth it. In particular, if they have honestly taken this long to make the stupid thing it better have more than just Los Santos in it at this rate. As much time that has been spent on it there's really no excuse to not have the rest of San Andreas in. I'm speaking of course about San Fierro and Las Venturas, I mean, come on RS make the damn wait worth it at the very least.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com