I bet all the recent shooting and gun law stuff is why it got delayed

#11PepeSilvia906Posted 2/1/2013 3:43:06 AM
art_of_the_kill posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...
now their gonna remove all guns and violence from the game.

No chance. Rockstar has never been one to submit to media pressure. Even when they came under heavy fire after the "Hot Coffee" scandal, they still didn't back down or give in.

Well technically, they did have to recall the game because of Hot Coffee. :p

But I agree, the delay has nothing to do with shootings. And really, isn't GTA actually kind of tame, violence-wise, compared to many other games?
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#12cheese_game619Posted 2/1/2013 7:30:55 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
how much would you like to bet?

One hundred and fifty eight trillion 500 billion and 737 million and fitty cents.

that'll do
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#13BardockpwnsjooPosted 2/1/2013 9:21:54 PM
Varcaus posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...
"I bet all the recent shooting and gun law stuff is why it got delayed" now their gonna remove all guns and violence from the game.

better not but all this real life stuff had something to do with the delay.

Are you implying the US is a violent society?

Did you also imply the US manufactures 99% of the weapons used in the violence the media discusses daily?

If I understand you, it's in the interest of the US to adopt gun legislation when it's their main source of revenue?

You wold have me believe its common knowledge and public record that the same politicians speaking out against weapons own them?

You would also have me believe the US invades countries looking for "items" they manufacture in their own country?

Would you like some Middle Eastern oil that we stole and are now selling super cheap to fill your tin foil hat? I would assume it also doubles as your food trough, you nutbag.

Anyway, these shootings are getting extremely insane. Is this the year of the crazy ass mother ******* or something? Where the **** are these insane asses crawling out from? Or is the media just reporting things more all of the sudden?
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#14TRC187Posted 2/2/2013 6:48:34 AM(edited)
It's the media, you wouldn't ever hear about non-fatal shootings, but now you do. Basically, any insignificant situation involving a firearm is news at the moment. It's just like the flu, earthquakes, terrorist threat levels, etc., whatever the current media driven scare tactic is, is what the masses want to know about. They'd rather hear about an unemployed guy robbing a liquor store at gunpoint to pay rent than the dock strikes across the nation that are already severely influencing the economy.

It's been like this for years though, nothing new. It will pass just like everything else.
#15VarcausPosted 2/3/2013 1:18:40 AM
Varcaus posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...
"I bet all the recent shooting and gun law stuff is why it got delayed" now their gonna remove all guns and violence from the game.

Did you also imply the US manufactures 99% of the weapons used in the violence the media discusses daily?

If I understand you, it's in the interest of the US to adopt gun legislation when it's their main source of revenue?

You wold have me believe its common knowledge and public record that the same politicians speaking out against weapons own them?

You would also have me believe the US invades countries looking for "items" they manufacture in their own country?

(CNN) Didn't you also claim "One could say this is photo confirmation of the hypocrisy"?
http://fox2now.com/2013/02/02/white-house-releases-photo-of-president-skeet-shooting/
#16LordPonchoPosted 2/3/2013 4:17:35 AM
Varcaus posted...
Varcaus posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...

(CNN) Didn't you also claim "One could say this is photo confirmation of the hypocrisy"?
http://fox2now.com/2013/02/02/white-house-releases-photo-of-president-skeet-shooting/

Is it your goal to account suicide by posting off topic things constantly? Nobody even understands what you're trying to say.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#17InsaneGamer137Posted 2/3/2013 5:57:47 AM
They are likely fine tuning the game and getting rid of bugs and glitches.
---
Proud Grand Theft Auto and Ace Combat Fan Boy