Maybe I'm wrong or impatient.. But..

#1Epic__FailurePosted 2/1/2013 12:38:02 PM
I mean, the game was set to release in the spring. It's basically good to go now.

Battlefield 3 wasn't perfect at launch but they mass patch what needs slight tweaking as the game evolves.

I'd rather them release it as planned and just mass patch in the fall..
---
BF fans who are creationists... don't exist. If you are smart enough
to play BF, you are smart enough to understand evolution.
- 500whpSRT4
#2nativenginePosted 2/1/2013 1:04:02 PM
You are wrong and impatient my friend.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#3Rockstar-North-Posted 2/1/2013 1:13:53 PM
nativengine posted...

I agree.
#4ShELbY_GT500Posted 2/1/2013 1:22:56 PM
Why would you want to pay full price for an unfinished product in the first place?

I miss the good old days where you bought a game that needed no updates ect. Now you pick up a game day 1 release, boot up disc and BAM, update 1.01...
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#5nativenginePosted 2/1/2013 2:08:59 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Why would you want to pay full price for an unfinished product in the first place?

I miss the good old days where you bought a game that needed no updates ect. Now you pick up a game day 1 release, boot up disc and BAM, update 1.01...

Don't even get me started, I could go on for pages on "the good old days" of gaming.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#6mfv12979Posted 2/1/2013 2:17:33 PM
they can continue as planned of release. As long as they carefully examined the game to make sure there is less glitch. I tend to play Sims 3 in my cousins pc and that game is very very glitchy even with the amount of patch it gets. Unlike EA.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#7PepeSilvia906Posted 2/1/2013 2:23:47 PM
Rockstar-North- posted...
nativengine posted...

I agree.

Omg guize, R* sees this board!!!

Rockstar rockstar rockstar will u plz do zombie dlc??

On topic: I'd rather have a finished product. The constant 2 GB updates were exactly why I got fed up with BF3.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#8blacklabelicePosted 2/1/2013 3:30:14 PM(edited)
i want my broken unfinished game and i want it now! somebody sue rockstar....they announced a quarterly season where they thought they would be done based on production levels, ahd its not coming out then!

Which way along my veins do i slit? Lets all just tie ourselves to a tree outside of their head office and protest. as the self righteous gamer that i am, this is despicable! We cannot tolerate such a monstrosity!

Lets all stick it to the man and cancel our preorders! That oughtta teach em
#9ShELbY_GT500Posted 2/1/2013 3:49:31 PM
nativengine posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

Don't even get me started, I could go on for pages on "the good old days" of gaming.

Well go on, it'll atleast be more refreshing than the entire first page of this boards repeat topics.

Do you remember how much satisfaction we used to get just by making Mario jump over some turtles, crack a couple of boxes and try and get the highest points on the flag? The good old days...
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#10ELDuranPosted 2/1/2013 4:12:12 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

Tell that to 2K Sports, those ******* haven't released any PC patches and the game has been out since October. Now that is a bunch of bull ****. I rather see update after update than NOTHING at all.
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.