Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#1SBBrealquickPosted 2/1/2013 4:46:06 PM
How are you so shocked that so many people are frustrated? what planet are you on?
#2njbeachbumPosted 2/1/2013 4:47:46 PM
Well, at least I can change my signature now.
---
EMS Rule: If it's wet, sticky and not yours....don't touch it.
Not changing this until GTA V release date is announced. Started 1/21/12.
#3ViciousXl2Posted 2/1/2013 4:58:13 PM(edited)
Because it's not a big deal
I have other things to do in my life. Worrying about a videogame release date is the least of my concerns

And I'd have hoped that people would be mature enough to understand.
I'll just pick it up when it comes out, no biggie.
---
Standard issue is insufficient
#4Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/1/2013 5:03:45 PM
ViciousXl2 posted...
I have other things to do in my life. Worrying about a videogame release date is the least of my concerns

Then this community is not for you. Don't come here with your "I actually have a life" story, because nobody wants to hear it. People come here to vent frustration over a videogame that was promised in the spring, not late summer. and it is what us here act like when certain situations happen of this magnitude.

This is the place to let out your frustrations over things like this. Don't come back if youre not one of those. Get real.
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.
#5SBBrealquick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:08:00 PM
haha wow i toally agree, gtfo with that "i actually have a life bro" bull ****, no you dont, not if you spend free time on this message board discussing **** like this. like word i go to school and have a **** job too, im not shaping foreign policy. get off your high horse and stop acting like its so outrageous for people to be pissed off about this.
#6ViciousXl2Posted 2/1/2013 5:10:17 PM
Dark_volkswagen posted...
ViciousXl2 posted...

Then this community is not for you. Don't come here with your "I actually have a life" story, because nobody wants to hear it. People come here to vent frustration over a videogame that was promised in the spring, not late summer. and it is what us here act like when certain situations happen of this magnitude.

This is the place to let out your frustrations over things like this. Don't come back if youre not one of those. Get real.

I figured this was a good place to talk about the game itself. Share stories when it's out, ect. ect.
So when the game' does finally come out, will people still be talking about the delay?
---
#7SBBrealquick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:10:25 PM
btw vicious that wasnt really meant to call you out specifically, thats meant to address many people who have said similar things
#8ViciousXl2Posted 2/1/2013 5:11:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9ViciousXl2Posted 2/1/2013 5:13:34 PM
SBBrealquick posted...
btw vicious that wasnt really meant to call you out specifically, thats meant to address many people who have said similar things

You wanna find out what I'm about?!
You wanna find out what I'm about?!
Let's settle this like old men m---

Oh wait, you're NOT calling me out?
Nevermind then
---
#10SBBrealquick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:19:31 PM
yeah i mean i realized after i posted that my tone could rightfully be perceived as too personally aggressive that wasnt really my intention