Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#11SBBrealquick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:22:06 PM(edited)
i do kind of take issue with the general sentiment that many have expressed, which seems to be that their lives are so complex and meaningful that they can't be phased by any news that comes out relating to this game. like the rest of us are pitiful for caring or something. its like why are you here?
#12SleepComaPosted 2/1/2013 4:28:45 PM
You're insane.
---
GTMrVOODO0
#1395_EclipsePosted 2/1/2013 4:43:37 PM
You fools, it is coming out in Spring. They never said which hemisphere. Now quit your pathetic self entitled whining.

People with actual brains know this is a good thing anyway.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#14CruorComaPosted 2/1/2013 5:58:48 PM(edited)
Because the delay really shouldn't have been that surprising. SA was delayed, IV was delayed. Even the little VC port for Android was delayed. It's pretty much par for the course at this point. If you were disappointed and found the delay unexpected, I get you're new that's and good an' all, but the vets of the series don't have much time for ****ing about expected occurrences you should have adapted to years ago.

Plus most of the vets are in their mid 20's now. We're a little too old to get upset over a recreational hobby. If your hobby of choice get's you that upset, you should probably pick a new one, because delay's are the very nature of the beast that is the gaming industry.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#15DrFeelgood1984Posted 2/1/2013 6:07:07 PM
SBBrealquick posted...
How are you so shocked that so many people are frustrated? what planet are you on?

There's no reason to be frustrated. They're taking the time to polish the game, which more developers should do. It's ok that you're angry about it though, I was a teenager once too.
#16DruffPosted 2/1/2013 6:33:28 PM
ViciousXl2 posted...
Because it's not a big deal
I have other things to do in my life. Worrying about a videogame release date is the least of my concerns

Your life must really suck then. My life is pretty much perfect. I have zero problems to contend with. Therefore, when a video game I want gets delayed, it seems like a big deal!
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#17Erik_PPosted 2/1/2013 6:52:46 PM
SBBrealquick posted...
i do kind of take issue with the general sentiment that many have expressed, which seems to be that their lives are so complex and meaningful that they can't be phased by any news that comes out relating to this game. like the rest of us are pitiful for caring or something. its like why are you here?

It's an effing game! Maybe when you're old enough to get a job or actually play M rated games you won't be so freakishly obssessed with the release date for a game.

I've waited 2 years for GTA5; what's another 6 months?
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#18Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/1/2013 7:23:54 PM
Erik_P posted...
SBBrealquick posted...

It's an effing game! Maybe when you're old enough to get a job or actually play M rated games you won't be so freakishly obssessed with the release date for a game.

Your type doesn't belong here. "Oh, look at me, I'm the working man who has a life" What are you doing on these boards then? Are you too good to be a nerd? Are you ashamed to be amongst video game lovers?

Get lost freakshow.
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.
#19cheese_game619Posted 2/1/2013 7:28:33 PM
we were never promised anything we were just given a window

i barely batted an eyelid at the delay in all honesty

when its ready its ready, and ill get it when i get it
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#20Erik_PPosted 2/1/2013 7:30:35 PM
Dark_volkswagen posted...
Erik_P posted...
SBBrealquick posted...

Your type doesn't belong here. "Oh, look at me, I'm the working man who has a life" What are you doing on these boards then? Are you too good to be a nerd? Are you ashamed to be amongst video game lovers?

Get lost freakshow.

I was going to respond seriously to you but you're just a kid so you aren't worth a serious response.
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon