Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#121tzar_666Posted 2/7/2013 7:02:37 PM
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
Now I have the urge to eat some barbeque. Bring me two pigs and a cow! I'm cooking for everybody tonight!

i prefer fried chicken
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#122Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/7/2013 10:27:30 PM
professor_choas posted...
^^^ Perfect example. Volkswagen acts like he's 12 so naturally, everyone treats him like he's 12. I didn't miss anything in this thread. A bunch of rational people tried to explain why the delay isn't that bad and a bunch of irrational people attacked Rockstars reputation and business. Alll while knowing damn well that once the game is released, you're going to buy it. Yes I'm very surprised some of you are acting the way you are because its childish. I would expect(what should be) grown men acting their age and not their shoe size when a video game gets delayed.

Man with troll word on sig calls man childish.
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.
#123LordPonchoPosted 2/8/2013 1:11:22 AM
Dark_volkswagen posted...
^^^ Perfect example. Volkswagen acts like he's 12 so naturally, everyone treats him like he's 12. I didn't miss anything in this thread. A bunch of rational people tried to explain why the delay isn't that bad and a bunch of irrational people attacked Rockstars reputation and business. Alll while knowing damn well that once the game is released, you're going to buy it. Yes I'm very surprised some of you are acting the way you are because its childish. I would expect(what should be) grown men acting their age and not their shoe size when a video game gets delayed.

Reading comprehension sure is hard, isn't it?
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#124Super_Wario_128Posted 2/8/2013 5:40:01 AM
Sure I'll admit I was alittle disappointed when It got delayed, but I got over that. I realized that this allows for even more content to be put in. The only thing that will really anger me is if they decide to move to next gen consoles.
---
[This signiture has been removed for being too awesome]
#125Sword_of_DuskPosted 2/8/2013 7:13:33 AM
Super_Wario_128 posted...
Sure I'll admit I was alittle disappointed when It got delayed, but I got over that. I realized that this allows for even more content to be put in. The only thing that will really anger me is if they decide to move to next gen consoles.

I don't see that happening, at least until the game releases on PS3 and 360 first. Those were the systems it was developed for, and that's where GTA V will be released first. Anything else comes after.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#126metalclashPosted 2/8/2013 10:03:09 AM(edited)
Sword_of_Dusk posted...

I don't see that happening, at least until the game releases on PS3 and 360 first. Those were the systems it was developed for, and that's where GTA V will be released first. Anything else comes after.

I too am happy/sad it was delayed. Delaying means it will only be better, as was in GTA IV's case. I'm still playing that game.

Are the new consoles really supposed to be released this year?

EDIT: Also, will the new Xbox be the "best" console much like how the 360 is now?
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
#127professor_choasPosted 2/8/2013 10:22:09 AM
Dark_volkswagen posted...

Person who claims to be older than he is acts like a child on the internet.

Seriously dude, is that the best you can come up with? You could at least try to counter argue with something other than, 'Nuh uh, you're wrong.' I've presented a valid arguement and you've done nothing but act like a child. But please, continue to do so. There are many more on the board just like you.
---
They see me trollin, they hatin
#128I_know_uPosted 2/8/2013 10:24:02 AM
metalclash posted...
Sword_of_Dusk posted...

I too am happy/sad it was delayed. Delaying means it will only be better, as was in GTA IV's case. I'm still playing that game.

Are the new consoles really supposed to be released this year?

EDIT: Also, will the new Xbox be the "best" console much like how the 360 is now?

Buying this game then knowing there's a new console coming out makes me feel obligated to own one. As if the next best thing is coming out and we all have to run to buy it. I don't know, maybe it's me. Buying this game for the ps3 and knowing the new console is out makes GTA V feel outdated as well as the ps3. It just feels like it's out of place.I hope I don't feel like that when the game comes out.
---
So I don't have to meet u
#129SBBrealquick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 11:49:09 PM
good point it will be odd if theres already a new console on the market when this comes out
#130CruorComaPosted 2/17/2013 12:57:41 AM
...he said 8 days later.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?