Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#131LordPonchoPosted 2/17/2013 1:59:07 AM
CruorComa posted...
...he said 8 days later.

No mere coincidence. Just terrible trolling.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#132Voltron_ForcePosted 2/17/2013 2:51:13 PM
I see Pip has escaped the careful watch of Adam Warlock.
---
XBL: Argyle snake - PS3: ???
Vagrant Story, Mark of The Ninja, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Rollcage, Grand Theft Auto 3, Left 4 Dead 2, Okami, and TimeSplitters 2.
#133SBBrealquick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:53:57 PM
i just havent been on in awhile and got caught up on the thread. thats not really trolling
#134tzar_666Posted 2/17/2013 6:56:56 PM
i went out for chinese tonight i love asian style chicken
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#135deltamustang_65Posted 2/17/2013 8:59:36 PM
SBBrealquick posted...
i just havent been on in awhile and didn't want to see my poor widdow topic die cold and awone. thats not really trolling

Fix'd
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#136LordPonchoPosted 2/17/2013 10:55:58 PM
deltamustang_65 posted...
SBBrealquick posted...
i just havent been on in awhile and didn't want to see my poor widdow topic die cold and awone. thats not really trolling

Fix'd

I don't even know who you are but I like you. Ahah.

Necrobumping, especially when there's nothing of importance to state IS trolling.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#137MShogunHPosted 2/18/2013 12:06:49 AM
LordPoncho posted...
SBBrealquick posted...

Fix'd

Necrobumping, especially when there's nothing of importance to state IS trolling.

Lool necrobumping? I've never heard itput that way... is there also pedobumping? Bumping a thread while it's still on the 1st page or after the initial post ect?
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 211 Days
#138LordPonchoPosted 2/18/2013 2:39:14 AM
MShogunH posted...
LordPoncho posted...
SBBrealquick posted...

Fix'd

Lool necrobumping? I've never heard itput that way... is there also pedobumping? Bumping a thread while it's still on the 1st page or after the initial post ect?

Apparently linking to a certain dictionary that is rather urban is illegal, so I'll let you look it up yourself. But it is an actual term that is commonly used.

Troll harder.
---
#139SBBrealquick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:42:37 PM
lol wtf poncho, i made a perfectly valid statement. if the game is released when there's a new gen of consoles out it will feel like its not really the hottest thing on the market. i legitimately hadn't been on for awhile and felt this was a relevant discussion to have. instead of making an unnecessary second topic I addressed it here, where it was brought up. if anything you're the one trolling me here because you're implying that I somehow view this topic as my legacy. I think if you don't have something to contribute to the subject you should just go about your business and let the conversation resolve of its own volition instead of trying to spark hostility within the thread god damn it.
#140SBBrealquick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:46:51 PM
eh i guess i could have aimed that comment more directly at deltamustang but i think it goes equally for the both of you. contribute to the topic or mind your business, stop trolling under the guise of playing hall monitor.