Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#141LordPonchoPosted 2/18/2013 7:49:06 PM
But you had nothing to add to a conversation that was already dead. Perhaps you should take your own advice.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#142deltamustang_65Posted 2/18/2013 10:48:21 PM
SBBrealquick posted...
lol wtf poncho, i made a perfectly valid statement. if the game is released when there's a new gen of consoles out it will feel like its not really the hottest thing on the market. i legitimately hadn't been on for awhile and felt this was a relevant discussion to have. instead of making an unnecessary second topic I addressed it here, where it was brought up. if anything you're the one trolling me here because you're implying that I somehow view this topic as my legacy. I think if you don't have something to contribute to the subject you should just go about your business and let the conversation resolve of its own volition instead of trying to spark hostility within the thread god damn it.

That reminds me, I ate a pretty valid pie the other night. It had whipped cream and everything. Not the aerosol kind, either.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#143SBBrealquick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:18:53 AM
deltamustang_65 posted...
SBBrealquick posted...
lol wtf poncho, i made a perfectly valid statement. if the game is released when there's a new gen of consoles out it will feel like its not really the hottest thing on the market. i legitimately hadn't been on for awhile and felt this was a relevant discussion to have. instead of making an unnecessary second topic I addressed it here, where it was brought up. if anything you're the one trolling me here because you're implying that I somehow view this topic as my legacy. I think if you don't have something to contribute to the subject you should just go about your business and let the conversation resolve of its own volition instead of trying to spark hostility within the thread god damn it.

That reminds me, I ate a pretty valid pie the other night. It had whipped cream and everything. Not the aerosol kind, either.

Well now that you've thoroughly dismantled the point I was making I should prob just shut this topic down
#144LordPonchoPosted 2/19/2013 8:24:26 AM
SBBrealquick posted...
SBBrealquick posted...

Well now that you've thoroughly dismantled the point I was making I should prob just shut this topic down

You didn't have any point to make, hence his smartass reply.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#145Mentalpatient87Posted 2/19/2013 10:00:22 AM
LordPoncho posted...
You didn't have any point to make, hence his smartass reply.

And subsequent failure to indeed close the topic.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#146deltamustang_65Posted 2/19/2013 10:19:25 AM
SBBrealquick posted...
SBBrealquick posted...

I shut my toilet down this morning, from all that pie.

Worth it.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#147Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/19/2013 11:32:58 AM
SBBrealquick posted...
eh i guess i could have aimed that comment more directly at deltamustang but i think it goes equally for the both of you. contribute to the topic or mind your business, stop trolling under the guise of playing hall monitor.

Don't worry SB. These are the type of people who always spew the "get a life" song at us. and btw, he kinda acts like some sort of hall monitor at gamefaqs if you think about it.
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.
#148LordPonchoPosted 2/19/2013 11:35:04 AM
Dark_volkswagen posted...
SBBrealquick posted...
eh i guess i could have aimed that comment more directly at deltamustang but i think it goes equally for the both of you. contribute to the topic or mind your business, stop trolling under the guise of playing hall monitor.

Don't worry SB. These are the type of people who always spew the "get a life" song at us. and btw, he kinda acts like some sort of hall monitor at gamefaqs if you think about it.

Okay Mr. High School, whatever you want to believe!
---
#149Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/19/2013 12:01:16 PM
LordPoncho posted...
Dark_volkswagen posted...
SBBrealquick posted...

Okay Mr. High School, whatever you want to believe!

Hall me.
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.
#150nativenginePosted 2/19/2013 12:12:46 PM
150, Tommy is Michael, Michael is Tommy. That's the big secret behind GTA5 and why the game was delayed. Tommy(Michael) had to be put in witness protection and had his name changed to Michael. Trevor is actually Mitch Baker.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board