Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#151ViciousXl2Posted 2/19/2013 1:00:18 PM
Dark_volkswagen posted...
SBBrealquick posted...
eh i guess i could have aimed that comment more directly at deltamustang but i think it goes equally for the both of you. contribute to the topic or mind your business, stop trolling under the guise of playing hall monitor.

Don't worry SB. These are the type of people who always spew the "get a life" song at us.

You two gonna tie your asses together now?
---
I've been blasting and laughing so long that even my mama thinks that my mind is gone
#152puffinslaughterPosted 2/19/2013 1:10:53 PM
From: Dark_volkswagen | Posted: 2/19/2013 1:32:58 PM | #147
Don't worry SB. These are the type of people who always spew the "get a life" song at us. and btw, he kinda acts like some sort of hall monitor at gamefaqs if you think about it.

He's trying to open your virgin eyes to the harsh reality of life. Maybe if you didn't fly off the handle over a TWO MONTH delay they wouldn't be spouting the "get a life" song at you. What exactly do you do to occupy your free time? Do you just sit in your room and watch TV, play video games, and slowly rot? It's just a delay, you'll live. You act like they scrapped the whole project. You'll get it eventually.

You're coming off as either a whiny preteen or a neckbeard. Like tzar. At least tzar is a cool neckbeard who doesn't stomp his feet like an entitled brat.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 8 Assists, +4. Pittsburgh Penguins: 11-5
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#153deltamustang_65Posted 2/19/2013 1:38:04 PM
Don't worry SB. These are the type of people who always spew the "get a life" song at us. and btw, he kinda acts like some sort of hall monitor at gamefaqs if you think about it.

There are worse things to act like in life, my friend.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#154GentlemenBlackPosted 2/19/2013 8:00:20 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how some people figure a video game company has somehow wronged you by pushing a release date back four months.
---
Didn't you know? Apparently if your series of irrelevant numbers are higher, you win the internets
#155nativenginePosted 2/19/2013 8:16:30 PM
ViciousXl2 posted...
SBBrealquick posted...
eh i guess i could have aimed that comment more directly at deltamustang but i think it goes equally for the both of you. contribute to the topic or mind your business, stop trolling under the guise of playing hall monitor.

Don't worry SB. These are the type of people who always spew the "get a life" song at us.

You two gonna tie your asses together now?

I think if we left these two alone in a topic for a while we'd eventually catch them making out
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#156LordPonchoPosted 2/19/2013 8:16:51 PM
GentlemenBlack posted...
I'm still trying to figure out how some people figure a video game company has somehow wronged you by pushing a release date back four months.

Because we're "owed" something we haven't paid for yet, duh! ;)
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#157FDFHighPunchPosted 2/20/2013 7:41:24 AM
GentlemenBlack posted...

About 5 months actually and it stems from the release date of Spring 2013 that I know I've seen in many places.

I came around to this board because I was expecting some pre-release talk (I haven't been mentally camping out like some people - thank goodness for that) but then I found out it's coming out in September. Like...not even the summer.. but ****ing September.

I completely understand all frustration with the new release date. Especially for those that wanted to put in a pre-order or have been following all the screen shot releases like it was leading up to what they were told for months was a Spring release. Keep trying to figure it out though smart guy
---
Dirty Chinese Jumpsuit
#158deltamustang_65Posted 2/20/2013 8:13:37 PM
All of it? Do you really understand all of it?
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#159SBBrealquick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:12:33 AM
FDFHighPunch posted...
GentlemenBlack posted...

About 5 months actually and it stems from the release date of Spring 2013 that I know I've seen in many places.

I came around to this board because I was expecting some pre-release talk (I haven't been mentally camping out like some people - thank goodness for that) but then I found out it's coming out in September. Like...not even the summer.. but ****ing September.

I completely understand all frustration with the new release date. Especially for those that wanted to put in a pre-order or have been following all the screen shot releases like it was leading up to what they were told for months was a Spring release. Keep trying to figure it out though smart guy

wow nailed it totally agree
#160tzar_666Posted 2/21/2013 1:07:22 AM
imagine being a 39 year old guy who waited 13 years for duke nukem forever. only go get a steaming pile of half baked garbage. 4 months is nothing. try not to hurt yourself figuring that out.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2