Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#161LordPonchoPosted 2/21/2013 1:42:12 AM
SBBrealquick posted...
FDFHighPunch posted...
GentlemenBlack posted...
I'm still trying to figure out how some people figure a video game company has somehow wronged you by pushing a release date back four months.

About 5 months actually and it stems from the release date of Spring 2013 that I know I've seen in many places.

I came around to this board because I was expecting some pre-release talk (I haven't been mentally camping out like some people - thank goodness for that) but then I found out it's coming out in September. Like...not even the summer.. but ****ing September.

I completely understand all frustration with the new release date. Especially for those that wanted to put in a pre-order or have been following all the screen shot releases like it was leading up to what they were told for months was a Spring release. Keep trying to figure it out though smart guy

wow nailed it totally agree

Except he didn't. Still ignoring the fact that tentative dates aren't a given for sure. Anybody older than 13 should understand that, and should understand sometimes things take longer than expected. When people tell you to grow up, we mean it. You're dwelling on something so small and minute that you do literally come off as somebody underage.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#162DarkLordMorsulPosted 2/21/2013 4:31:49 AM
I understand annoyance because I'm annoyed but here's the difference:

Me- "Aw man not till September, oh well off to work."
others- " #@)(&$# this @#$# Rockstar they're the biggest #$@## to ever exist!!!!!!!!!! FO REALZIES! Preordered CANCELLED!!!!!!!!"
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#163CruorComaPosted 2/21/2013 4:55:27 AM
tzar_666 posted...
imagine being a 39 year old guy who waited 13 years for duke nukem forever. only go get a steaming pile of half baked garbage. 4 months is nothing. try not to hurt yourself figuring that out.

ditto, but change 39 to 23, 13 to 6 and Duke Nukem Forever to Aliens: Colonial Marines.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#164tzar_666Posted 2/21/2013 6:49:23 AM
CruorComa posted...
tzar_666 posted...
imagine being a 39 year old guy who waited 13 years for duke nukem forever. only go get a steaming pile of half baked garbage. 4 months is nothing. try not to hurt yourself figuring that out.

ditto, but change 39 to 23, 13 to 6 and Duke Nukem Forever to Aliens: Colonial Marines.

final fantasy verses 13 was announced at e3 in 2006 but its not out yet. anyone say ps4 bundle
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#165deltamustang_65Posted 2/21/2013 9:10:18 AM
After the steaming pile that was XIII (honorable mention goes to Metroid: Other M), I couldn't care less when these spin-offs come out. In fact, I could probably say that about X-2: Dress-Up Princess Yuna, as well.

On topic: Am I the only one here that hasn't placed their pre-order yet? I'm kinda curious if they're going to have more "bonuses" for the new release date.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#166LordPonchoPosted 2/21/2013 9:28:51 AM
deltamustang_65 posted...
After the steaming pile that was XIII (honorable mention goes to Metroid: Other M), I couldn't care less when these spin-offs come out. In fact, I could probably say that about X-2: Dress-Up Princess Yuna, as well.

On topic: Am I the only one here that hasn't placed their pre-order yet? I'm kinda curious if they're going to have more "bonuses" for the new release date.

Why bother preordering this early? To enlarge your epeen when you come on GameFAQS? I don't bother preordering till the week prior, and now I've been sticking to Amazon since I get free two day and release day shipping on everything.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#167deltamustang_65Posted 2/21/2013 10:58:36 AM
LordPoncho posted...

Why bother preordering this early? To enlarge your epeen when you come on GameFAQS? I don't bother preordering till the week prior, and now I've been sticking to Amazon since I get free two day and release day shipping on everything.

Not sure I get the epeen connection (a good movie title, imo), but as I rarely preorder, not to mention don't purchase games very often, I don't have an answer for you.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#168LordPonchoPosted 2/21/2013 11:18:22 AM
LordPoncho posted...

Not sure I get the epeen connection (a good movie title, imo), but as I rarely preorder, not to mention don't purchase games very often, I don't have an answer for you.

It's aimed at those who wave around that they preordered and are somehow better than those that haven't yet.
---
#169puffinslaughterPosted 2/21/2013 1:44:28 PM

...I preordered early...:/

But only because I like getting the bonus stuff.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 9 Assists, +5. Pittsburgh Penguins: 11-6
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#170DarkLordMorsulPosted 2/21/2013 3:55:31 PM
I preoder erly and put a few bucks a week towards the game... 60 bucks shouldn't seem ike much but with car payments rent etc etc that's a bit much for a luxury item...
---
Skit Tells is Really good