Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#171deltamustang_65Posted 2/21/2013 7:28:39 PM
LordPoncho posted...
It's aimed at those who wave around that they preordered and are somehow better than those that haven't yet.

I...didn't even know that was a thing.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#172professor_choasPosted 2/21/2013 8:17:00 PM
I'll preorder a game because itt doesn't cost anything and you usually get some kind of bonus content. And they're(suppose) to hold a copy for you for up to 2 days.
---
They see me trollin, they hatin
#173I_know_uPosted 2/21/2013 11:22:40 PM
puffinslaughter posted...
From: Dark_volkswagen | Posted: 2/19/2013 1:32:58 PM | #147
Don't worry SB. These are the type of people who always spew the "get a life" song at us. and btw, he kinda acts like some sort of hall monitor at gamefaqs if you think about it.

He's trying to open your virgin eyes to the harsh reality of life. Maybe if you didn't fly off the handle over a TWO MONTH delay they wouldn't be spouting the "get a life" song at you. What exactly do you do to occupy your free time? Do you just sit in your room and watch TV, play video games, and slowly rot? It's just a delay, you'll live. You act like they scrapped the whole project. You'll get it eventually.

You're coming off as either a whiny preteen or a neckbeard. Like tzar. At least tzar is a cool neckbeard who doesn't stomp his feet like an entitled brat.

They post here everyday. So much for having a life. They got nothing better to do. what else is there to do on your free time? Are you saying you can't come here? What is your life when you post here every other day? Telling someone to get a life on a gameboard is the most hypocritical **** you can say on the faqs. You're not special stuff when delays dont affect you. If you have seen topics on delays of big games in the past, you will see a pattern of anger in the gaming community fans. There's no avoiding it... I'm sorry! explain that to your made ass friends.
---
So I don't have to meet u
#174LordPonchoPosted 2/21/2013 11:37:41 PM
I_know_u posted...
Don't worry SB. These are the type of people who always spew the "get a life" song at us. and btw, he kinda acts like some sort of hall monitor at gamefaqs if you think about it.

He's trying to open your virgin eyes to the harsh reality of life. Maybe if you didn't fly off the handle over a TWO MONTH delay they wouldn't be spouting the "get a life" song at you. What exactly do you do to occupy your free time? Do you just sit in your room and watch TV, play video games, and slowly rot? It's just a delay, you'll live. You act like they scrapped the whole project. You'll get it eventually.

You're coming off as either a whiny preteen or a neckbeard. Like tzar. At least tzar is a cool neckbeard who doesn't stomp his feet like an entitled brat.

They post here everyday. So much for having a life. They got nothing better to do. what else is there to do on your free time? Are you saying you can't come here? What is your life when you post here every other day? Telling someone to get a life on a gameboard is the most hypocritical **** you can say on the faqs. You're not special stuff when delays dont affect you. If you have seen topics on delays of big games in the past, you will see a pattern of anger in the gaming community fans. There's no avoiding it... I'm sorry! explain that to your made ass friends.

What is a smartphone. What is multitasking.

Congrats.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#175I_know_uPosted 2/22/2013 9:08:32 AM
LordPoncho posted...
I_know_u posted...

What is a smartphone. What is multitasking.

Congrats.

Multitassking is more what you do of. It shows...
---
So I don't have to meet u
#176puffinslaughterPosted 2/22/2013 1:29:04 PM
They post here everyday. So much for having a life. They got nothing better to do. what else is there to do on your free time? Are you saying you can't come here? What is your life when you post here every other day?

I post here quite often. Know why? Iphone with internet. That means I can get on here whenever I want to, while doing whatever I want to. I don't sit on here all day long, but I'm not busy all 24 hours of every day. I'll say it right now, if you act like a short delay on a video game is the end of the world, then you don't have a life. The only other explanation is that you're still in middle school and don't have to worry about a job or any other important aspects of life yet. But if you're a grown man and you're sitting here stomping your feet and crossing your arms pouting over a stupid delay on a video game, you're being immature. Just suck it up and be patient. You don't have to have what you want whenever you want it. That's a childhood lesson that should have been learned.

Telling someone to get a life on a gameboard is the most hypocritical **** you can say on the faqs.

Implying it isn't possible to both be a Gamefaqs member and have a life. lawl

You're not special stuff when delays dont affect you.

Sick, thanks for the info. I never claimed to be better than anybody because I'm not getting my g-string in a bunch over a video game.

If you have seen topics on delays of big games in the past, you will see a pattern of anger in the gaming community fans.

Could not care less if I tried. The "patterns" of everyone else don't mean anything to me. Nor should they dictate my actions and feelings. Just because people in the past were upset doesn't make it acceptable to be upset now, and you shouldn't use that as an excuse to be pouty. That's called being a sheep.

There's no avoiding it... I'm sorry! explain that to your made ass friends.

I made ass friends? Oh really?
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 9 Assists, +5. Pittsburgh Penguins: 11-6
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#177Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/22/2013 1:31:35 PM
GentlemenBlack posted...
I'm still trying to figure out how some people figure a video game company has somehow wronged you by pushing a release date back four months.

hahahahahahaha STFU
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.
#178tzar_666Posted 2/22/2013 3:47:10 PM
bad news guys sources tell me gta 5 is pushed back to november for the ps4 and problems with there wii version.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#179TRC187Posted 2/23/2013 9:42:17 AM
Why bother preordering this early? To enlarge your epeen when you come on GameFAQS? I don't bother preordering till the week prior, and now I've been sticking to Amazon since I get free two day and release day shipping on everything.

...I preordered early...:/

But only because I like getting the bonus stuff.

Exactly... I preordered because.... well, why not. Who gives a s*** who or who hasn't preordered, all I have more than the next guy is a 3 cent screenshot plastic thingy and a poster with a wrong release date.. Theres no difference preordering now, or preordering a week before like Poncho said, either way you're guaranteed a copy. I did it because I was at the store buying something else and figured, "what the hell."
#180tzar_666Posted 2/23/2013 9:58:56 AM
TRC187 posted...
Why bother preordering this early? To enlarge your epeen when you come on GameFAQS? I don't bother preordering till the week prior, and now I've been sticking to Amazon since I get free two day and release day shipping on everything.

...I preordered early...:/

But only because I like getting the bonus stuff.

Exactly... I preordered because.... well, why not. Who gives a s*** who or who hasn't preordered, all I have more than the next guy is a 3 cent screenshot plastic thingy and a poster with a wrong release date.. Theres no difference preordering now, or preordering a week before like Poncho said, either way you're guaranteed a copy. I did it because I was at the store buying something else and figured, "what the hell."

i have to see more of the game and determine my financial situation
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2