Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#31baueris24Posted 2/2/2013 6:47:32 AM
Because the delay really shouldn't have been that surprising. SA was delayed, IV was delayed. Even the little VC port for Android was delayed. It's pretty much par for the course at this point. If you were disappointed and found the delay unexpected, I get you're new that's and good an' all, but the vets of the series don't have much time for ****ing about expected occurrences you should have adapted to years ago.

Was San Andreas delayed? I thought it came out when it was supposed to. I know I got my copy the week it launched in October 2004, but was it supposed to come out earlier then that? The only main GTA's that I can think of that didn't meet their original dates was GTA IV and now GTA V.
#32nativenginePosted 2/2/2013 6:48:01 AM
It's not as big a deal as you make it out to be. I look at the bugger picture, we have a actual date for the release date. Sure I'm disappointed its not coming out spring but I'll live.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#33dkgamerPosted 2/2/2013 6:51:23 AM
I can understand why some people would be disappointed by the announcement, but if the delay is gong to make the game better and more polished on release then I'm all for it.
Surely everyone wants the game to be great when it releases right? So be disappointed but stop raging :\
---
A Valley Without Wind - Dynamic RPG from Arcen Games!
http://www.arcengames.com/w/index.php/games/avww-features
#34Ilikemyname420Posted 2/2/2013 7:01:20 AM
baueris24 posted...
Because the delay really shouldn't have been that surprising. SA was delayed, IV was delayed. Even the little VC port for Android was delayed. It's pretty much par for the course at this point. If you were disappointed and found the delay unexpected, I get you're new that's and good an' all, but the vets of the series don't have much time for ****ing about expected occurrences you should have adapted to years ago.

Was San Andreas delayed? I thought it came out when it was supposed to. I know I got my copy the week it launched in October 2004, but was it supposed to come out earlier then that? The only main GTA's that I can think of that didn't meet their original dates was GTA IV and now GTA V.

SA was delayed by a week from what I can remember. Delays with game releases happen so often it's mind boggling how anyone could take issue with it like it's never happened before. It's like it's the first video game they've ever seen.
#35BoneKollectorPosted 2/2/2013 7:04:00 AM
It's awesome, we now get a better end result rather than a half assed sub par quality game. I couldn't be more excited. I hate having to download a new patch every 5 days to fix major bugs because of an early release.
---
I don't remember asking you a GD mother ******* thang!!!
#36baueris24Posted 2/2/2013 7:11:56 AM
SA was delayed by a week from what I can remember. Delays with game releases happen so often it's mind boggling how anyone could take issue with it like it's never happened before. It's like it's the first video game they've ever seen.

Thanks for the info! I think I had SA preordered at the time but I don't recall the delay. I guess I'm getting to old to remember!
#37whiteboygenePosted 2/3/2013 6:35:05 AM
Dark_volkswagen posted...
ViciousXl2 posted...
Because it's not a big deal
I have other things to do in my life. Worrying about a videogame release date is the least of my concerns

And I'd have hoped that people would be mature enough to understand.
I'll just pick it up when it comes out, no biggie.

Then this community is not for you. Don't come here with your "I actually have a life" story, because nobody wants to hear it. People come here to vent frustration over a videogame that was promised in the spring, not late summer. and it is what us here act like when certain situations happen of this magnitude.

This is the place to let out your frustrations over things like this. Don't come back if youre not one of those. Get real.

Just one thing, the game was never, ever, EVER promised to be released in Spring. So... what have you got to say to that? We were all "here" before you and the mob of goons showed up to complain, so for you to say that this place is for a bunch of b****** and whiny babies, then you're wrong.
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 847
#38zepfyaPosted 2/3/2013 7:00:53 AM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
SBBrealquick posted...
How are you so shocked that so many people are frustrated? what planet are you on?

There's no reason to be frustrated. They're taking the time to polish the game, which more developers should do. It's ok that you're angry about it though, I was a teenager once too.

Does not take so long to polish a game. They clearly have bigger issues with it.
#39nativenginePosted 2/3/2013 7:05:03 AM
Dark_volkswagen posted...
ViciousXl2 posted...
I have other things to do in my life. Worrying about a videogame release date is the least of my concerns

And I'd have hoped that people would be mature enough to understand.
I'll just pick it up when it comes out, no biggie.

Then this community is not for you. Don't come here with your "I actually have a life" story, because nobody wants to hear it. People come here to vent frustration over a videogame that was promised in the spring, not late summer. and it is what us here act like when certain situations happen of this magnitude.

This is the place to let out your frustrations over things like this. Don't come back if youre not one of those. Get real.

If you want to use the board to b**** and moan about something so meaningless as a game getting pushed back(didn't even have a release date BTW) then I think you are the one who shouldn't come back. Most of us come here to discuss the game and contribute ideas. It's very funny to me, whenever a shred of info comes out for this game we get flooded with whiny little pissants who instead of being excited, find something to b**** about. Some of us have been here before your account was even created, don't try and tell people how to use the board when you clearly have no idea how to use it yourself.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#40Flid MerchantPosted 2/3/2013 8:04:23 AM
I have other things to do in my life.

/topic