Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#41hellfire582Posted 2/3/2013 9:59:24 AM
SBBrealquick posted...
haha wow i toally agree, gtfo with that "i actually have a life bro" bull ****, no you dont, not if you spend free time on this message board discussing **** like this. like word i go to school and have a **** job too, im not shaping foreign policy. get off your high horse and stop acting like its so outrageous for people to be pissed off about this.

He's not really on a high horse at all. He's just saying it's stupid to be mad about the release of one video game. You don't have to be a foreign policy leader to have better things to worry about than this.
#42littlebro07Posted 2/3/2013 10:06:33 AM
zepfya posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
SBBrealquick posted...
How are you so shocked that so many people are frustrated? what planet are you on?

There's no reason to be frustrated. They're taking the time to polish the game, which more developers should do. It's ok that you're angry about it though, I was a teenager once too.

Does not take so long to polish a game. They clearly have bigger issues with it.

You're clearly a video game developer. Tell us more!
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
#43Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/3/2013 10:20:05 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Dark_volkswagen posted...
Your type doesn't belong here. "Oh, look at me, I'm the working man who has a life" What are you doing on these boards then? Are you too good to be a nerd? Are you ashamed to be amongst video game lovers?

Get lost freakshow.

Look at this joke, made his account a year ago and thinks he gets to say who belongs...

I have multiple accounts. And it doesn't take a vet to understand the anger that fuels you when a game is pushed back as far as your ass goes. And YOU don't belong here if you're against the our outrage of the release.
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.
#44littlebro07Posted 2/3/2013 10:30:56 AM
You don't have a say in who belongs here. Just stop b****ing.
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
#45LordPonchoPosted 2/3/2013 11:39:16 AM
Your type doesn't belong here. "Oh, look at me, I'm the working man who has a life" What are you doing on these boards then? Are you too good to be a nerd? Are you ashamed to be amongst video game lovers?

Get lost freakshow.

Look at this joke, made his account a year ago and thinks he gets to say who belongs...

I have multiple accounts. And it doesn't take a vet to understand the anger that fuels you when a game is pushed back as far as your ass goes. And YOU don't belong here if you're against the our outrage of the release.

Having multiple accounts but not providing proof? Nice argument.

Also, bannable offense.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#46cessPosted 2/3/2013 1:50:30 PM
I think freaking out about the delay is stupid and pointless. Sorry. I mean if they are delaying the game they are doing it for good reason. Rockstar has always treated their fans right. They apparently didn't think the game was up to par for a spring release. Yea that sucks, but id rather have a game come out about 6 months later than planned but working, than buy a game when it isn't ready and have to wait 6 months to play it without it being littered with glitches.

Which by the way everyone would then complain about gown terrible rockstar is for release an unfinished and glitchy game
#47stokes12Posted 2/3/2013 2:03:53 PM
zepfya posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
SBBrealquick posted...
How are you so shocked that so many people are frustrated? what planet are you on?

There's no reason to be frustrated. They're taking the time to polish the game, which more developers should do. It's ok that you're angry about it though, I was a teenager once too.

Does not take so long to polish a game. They clearly have bigger issues with it.

Actually with a game the size that GTA V is supposed to be it probably does take that long to polish it in order to make sure the polishing doesn't screw things up. Even the slightest changes can cause significant changes/issues elsewhere in the end product and they probably need those months to make sure that doesn't happen.
#48cessPosted 2/3/2013 2:08:06 PM
stokes12 posted...
zepfya posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
SBBrealquick posted...

Actually with a game the size that GTA V is supposed to be it probably does take that long to polish it in order to make sure the polishing doesn't screw things up. Even the slightest changes can cause significant changes/issues elsewhere in the end product and they probably need those months to make sure that doesn't happen.

skyrim comes to mind. So many glitches when i came out. Then for every 1 thing they fixed in a patch at least 2 mire things got messed up
#49Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/3/2013 2:43:49 PM
LordPoncho posted...

Get lost freakshow.

Having multiple accounts but not providing proof? Nice argument.

Also, bannable offense.

Are you gonna snitch on me now papi?
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.
#50enterthemadroxPosted 2/3/2013 4:55:54 PM
ViciousXl2 posted...
Because it's not a big deal
I have other things to do in my life. Worrying about a videogame release date is the least of my concerns

And I'd have hoped that people would be mature enough to understand.
I'll just pick it up when it comes out, no biggie.

This.

Then again, I wasn't really hyped over this game anyway so whatever, it's been delayed? That's fine with me, I've had games I was anticipating way more over the last 20 years get delayed and they turned out amazing so acting like children because a game is out a few months later than expected is kinda silly.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong