Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#51blacklabelicePosted 2/3/2013 7:12:00 PM(edited)
people are more than frustrated. they blow it out of porportion like they would as a young child when they cried their eyes out and thrown a temper tantrum on a saturday afternoon when the iced cream truck didnt drive down their street at its usual time.

yeah its disappointing. but people seem to go far to overboard, like the rest of their summer is ruined when they find out a game may take longer than expected to be completed.
#52blacklabelicePosted 2/3/2013 7:12:24 PM(edited)
oops double post
#53Storm ChamberPosted 2/4/2013 5:42:20 AM
Dark_volkswagen posted...
Erik_P posted...
SBBrealquick posted...
i do kind of take issue with the general sentiment that many have expressed, which seems to be that their lives are so complex and meaningful that they can't be phased by any news that comes out relating to this game. like the rest of us are pitiful for caring or something. its like why are you here?

It's an effing game! Maybe when you're old enough to get a job or actually play M rated games you won't be so freakishly obssessed with the release date for a game.

I've waited 2 years for GTA5; what's another 6 months?

Your type doesn't belong here. "Oh, look at me, I'm the working man who has a life" What are you doing on these boards then? Are you too good to be a nerd? Are you ashamed to be amongst video game lovers?

Get lost freakshow.

lmao
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
#54Cr0ssFire_BlitZPosted 2/4/2013 7:59:55 AM
SBBrealquick posted...
haha wow i toally agree, gtfo with that "i actually have a life bro" bull ****, no you dont, not if you spend free time on this message board discussing **** like this. like word i go to school and have a **** job too, im not shaping foreign policy. get off your high horse and stop acting like its so outrageous for people to be pissed off about this.

Wow this is a ridiculous post. We get it your ticked off so are alot of people but the guy your attacking isn't and that's his perogative. I'm more pissed that there a million of these topics now. Why does everyone feel they have to post a new thread saying basically the same thing "I'm mad bro"
---
PSN- Cr0ssFire_Blitz
XBL- Cr0ss Justice
#55madgreg666Posted 2/4/2013 9:17:30 AM
I can see both sides of the fence. Im patient, but at the same time, WTF.... I think this is the TCs sentiment, but it didn't come out very well leaving alot of people to misinterpret and put words in his mouth. I took it in a joking manner, you guys just jumped at the throat at a chance to defend your precious GTA.
---
XBL: madgregXTX
2009 Yamaha Nytro XTX - 1750miles - Wheres the snow? Not in New England anymore!
#56baclibra24Posted 2/4/2013 9:30:13 AM
This is "totally cool" for me...not only will the game have extra "polish" on it and be better than it is currently,but I put money down on it already at Gamestop, so I can take my time with paying the rest off..so I say HELL YES :)
---
If you don't know the difference between a zombie movie and a virus movie..you can't claim to be a fan...28 Days Later.. VIRUS MOVIE!
#57Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/4/2013 9:34:12 AM
blacklabelice posted...
people are more than frustrated. they blow it out of porportion like they would as a young child when they cried their eyes out and thrown a temper tantrum on a saturday afternoon when the iced cream truck didnt drive down their street at its usual time.

yeah its disappointing. but people seem to go far to overboard, like the rest of their summer is ruined when they find out a game may take longer than expected to be completed.

Real fans of GTA would blow it out of proportion, cry their eyes out and throw a temper tantrum on a winter afternoon when the rockstar website won't reveal the right release date like they originally promised.
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.
#58cessPosted 2/4/2013 9:40:13 AM
blacklabelice posted...

Real fans of GTA would blow it out of proportion, cry their eyes out and throw a temper tantrum on a winter afternoon when the rockstar website won't reveal the right release date like they originally promised.

No that is how a toddler in a toy store acts when he doesn't get the toy he wants when he wants. Quit acting so entitled. I mean really would you rather have a terrible glitchy game in 2 months or a fully finished
#59URBANLEG3NDPosted 2/4/2013 10:11:00 AM
SBBrealquick posted...
i do kind of take issue with the general sentiment that many have expressed, which seems to be that their lives are so complex and meaningful that they can't be phased by any news that comes out relating to this game. like the rest of us are pitiful for caring or something. its like why are you here?

It ien't even that. It's just that some of us have jobs, wives/gfs, kids, etc... It isn't a snooty thing, it just isn't that big of a deal. Yeah, it's kind of disappointing, but what does crying about it do? It isn't like they'll release it any sooner if you complain enough.

Basically, I'd expect people to be disappointed, but the fact that this board has been filled with nothing but threads with people b*******, crying, and threatening not to buy the game (even though they absolutely will), is obnoxious.
---
www.youtube.com/MensReaEnt
http://www.facebook.com/MensReaEnt
#60Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/4/2013 10:15:37 AM
cess posted...
blacklabelice posted...

No that is how a toddler in a toy store acts when he doesn't get the toy he wants when he wants. Quit acting so entitled. I mean really would you rather have a terrible glitchy game in 2 months or a fully finished

You wouldn't be complaining if the game came out in spring with no errors at all. And thats not an excuse. The game is supposed to be here by spring. No glitches/bugs. R* you done goofed.
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.