Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#61nativenginePosted 2/4/2013 11:32:59 AM
Dark_volkswagen posted...
cess posted...
blacklabelice posted...
people are more than frustrated. they blow it out of porportion like they would as a young child when they cried their eyes out and thrown a temper tantrum on a saturday afternoon when the iced cream truck didnt drive down their street at its usual time.

yeah its disappointing. but people seem to go far to overboard, like the rest of their summer is ruined when they find out a game may take longer than expected to be completed.

Real fans of GTA would blow it out of proportion, cry their eyes out and throw a temper tantrum on a winter afternoon when the rockstar website won't reveal the right release date like they originally promised.

No that is how a toddler in a toy store acts when he doesn't get the toy he wants when he wants. Quit acting so entitled. I mean really would you rather have a terrible glitchy game in 2 months or a fully finished

You wouldn't be complaining if the game came out in spring with no errors at all. And thats not an excuse. The game is supposed to be here by spring. No glitches/bugs. R* you done goofed.

You understand that there was never a release date for this game right? A window is far different then a date and Rockstar themselves said "GTA 5 is expected to release spring 2013". EXPECTED, not "officially" so making a big deal outta a expected release date is foolish.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#62LordPonchoPosted 2/4/2013 11:50:37 AM
Native, toddlers will be toddlers. Let him be angry and misguided. If that's how he acts over a game, you can only imagine how he handles real life situations.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#63Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/4/2013 12:07:24 PM
nativengine posted...
cess posted...
blacklabelice posted...
people are more than frustrated. they blow it out of porportion like they would as a young child when they cried their eyes out and thrown a temper tantrum on a saturday afternoon when the iced cream truck didnt drive down their street at its usual time.

yeah its disappointing. but people seem to go far to overboard, like the rest of their summer is ruined when they find out a game may take longer than expected to be completed.

Real fans of GTA would blow it out of proportion, cry their eyes out and throw a temper tantrum on a winter afternoon when the rockstar website won't reveal the right release date like they originally promised.

No that is how a toddler in a toy store acts when he doesn't get the toy he wants when he wants. Quit acting so entitled. I mean really would you rather have a terrible glitchy game in 2 months or a fully finished

You wouldn't be complaining if the game came out in spring with no errors at all. And thats not an excuse. The game is supposed to be here by spring. No glitches/bugs. R* you done goofed.

You understand that there was never a release date for this game right? A window is far different then a date and Rockstar themselves said "GTA 5 is expected to release spring 2013". EXPECTED, not "officially" so making a big deal outta a expected release date is foolish.

Shut up. You're just mad.
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.
#64Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/4/2013 12:19:37 PM
nativengine posted...
cess posted...
blacklabelice posted...

Explain that to all the enraged fans papa boy.
---
#65nativenginePosted 2/4/2013 12:23:16 PM
Oh what well thought out response that is volkswagen, oh wait, no it's not, it's the response of a very butthurt child. Sorry but spring was never the official release date, grow up a bit.
---
#66G-ZissPosted 2/4/2013 12:40:01 PM
nativengine posted...
cess posted...
blacklabelice posted...

If that was true, they wouldn't have had those big displays that said Spring 2013 on them in stores. Anyone who has been on this board awhile remembers that picture.

Nice try, though.
#67nativenginePosted 2/4/2013 12:49:24 PM
G-Ziss posted...

If that was true, they wouldn't have had those big displays that said Spring 2013 on them in stores. Anyone who has been on this board awhile remembers that picture.

Nice try, though.

Oh really

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/45951/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-spring-2013.html

Today, we're proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.

Starting next week November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will become available for pre-order everywhere and fans can expect a host of new information to become available in November.

Look for downloadable desktop versions of the brand new artwork above coming very soon.

I will gladly accept your apology
---
#68Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/4/2013 1:16:22 PM
nativengine posted...
G-Ziss posted...

Nice try, though.

Oh really

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/45951/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-spring-2013.html

Today, we're proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.

Starting next week November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will become available for pre-order everywhere and fans can expect a host of new information to become available in November.

Look for downloadable desktop versions of the brand new artwork above coming very soon.

R* is expected to have angry fans. If you cannot fathom that fact. Then you should be one hell of a clown.
---
#69nativenginePosted 2/4/2013 1:20:51 PM
nativengine posted...
G-Ziss posted...

Nice try, though.

Oh really

R* is expected to have angry fans. If you cannot fathom that fact. Then you should be one hell of a clown.

Never said I didn't understand, I just don't get why folks are taking it as seriously as they are
---
#70stokes12Posted 2/4/2013 4:20:31 PM
volkswagen, I'm one of those that isn't too bothered by the delay, but when a major company makes a big announcement saying they expect to release a product, particularly a marquee product which a new GTA is for rockstar, during a certain period of time, that's pretty much an official release announcement.

Had they not been certain of it then all they had to do was say "we're working on GTA V at the moment and we're planning on announcing a release date as soon as we have one for you" but they didn't, they told everyone they were planning a Spring 2013 release date and now people are understandably annoyed that they haven't been able to manage that.

So instead of trying to convince people that they never said it would be out in Spring 2013, and posting statements that it would be to support your argument, try and actually come up with something logical.