Why are some of you acting like this is totally cool

#81sal9e3sPosted 2/5/2013 11:01:09 AM(edited)
revan292 posted...
ViciousXl2 posted...
Because it's not a big deal
I have other things to do in my life. Worrying about a videogame release date is the least of my concerns

And I'd have hoped that people would be mature enough to understand.
I'll just pick it up when it comes out, no biggie.

I couldn't agree more, though it is unfortunate that the immature spoiled children decided to start pissing and moaning as soon as you posted your most appropriate comment.

If someone is worried more about video games than life it's self then that's pretty bad...

Video games are the most important thing in my life right now. Who are you to say that's bad?
---
GT - Burrito Diablo
#82wwervinPosted 2/5/2013 2:22:19 PM
It's even worse over at the GTA Forums site. People there put themselves on freakin pedestals over this game and act like they're above everything and bag on you if you show any disappointment at all. People need to get off Rockstar's co** and realize that they screwed us due to their own inability to meet deadlines. Their company is so mismanaged that things like this were bound to happen.

The Housers should stick to developing games instead of trying to run a company, because they can't do that for sh**. They're like a bunch of monkeys when it comes to doing business. And when we voice our opinions on a message board, people actually get angry about the fact that we're complaining? Seriously? And your arguments are to "get a life?" Why don't YOU get a life instead of worrying about what someone else is doing. You're on a message board for a game that isn't coming out for another 8 months. I'd say that says a lot about you as it is, but the fact that some of these people act so high and mighty up on their high horses is beyond ridiculous.
#83Mentalpatient87Posted 2/5/2013 2:24:34 PM
wwervin posted...
The Housers should stick to developing games instead of trying to run a company, because they can't do that for sh**.

Please, tell us which Fortune 500 company you are CEO of.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#84wwervinPosted 2/5/2013 2:30:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#85deltamustang_65Posted 2/5/2013 2:47:45 PM
wwervin posted...
And your arguments are to "get a life?" Why don't YOU get a life instead of worrying about what someone else is doing.

LOL That's cute.

P.S. I want to hear more about your business knowledge.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#86LordPonchoPosted 2/5/2013 3:02:02 PM
wwervin posted...
Mentalpatient87 posted...
wwervin posted...
The Housers should stick to developing games instead of trying to run a company, because they can't do that for sh**.

Please, tell us which Fortune 500 company you are CEO of.

Oh look, it's the naysayer. I suppose from your logic, one must be CEO of a company to know and understand how business works, right? And one must be a professional film producer to know what goes into a movie production? And one has to be a history teacher in order to know anything about history?

Get lost jerk off. I know plenty about how to run a business to know that the Housers can't manage their time worth a sh**. When's the last time a Rockstar game met its deadline? They're completely disorganized as a company. Great games, but poor company culture.

Oh look, someone who thinks a game delay means the company is mismanaged. Does that mean every movie, album, game, book, etc to ever be delayed must be due to mismanagement? Because if that's the case, every entertainment business must be mismanaged, which levels the playing field out.to being nobody is mismanaged. How's that for a bit of logical overload?
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#87Dark_volkswagenPosted 2/6/2013 12:30:39 AM
wwervin posted...
It's even worse over at the GTA Forums site. People there put themselves on freakin pedestals over this game and act like they're above everything and bag on you if you show any disappointment at all. People need to get off Rockstar's co** and realize that they screwed us due to their own inability to meet deadlines. Their company is so mismanaged that things like this were bound to happen.

The Housers should stick to developing games instead of trying to run a company, because they can't do that for sh**. They're like a bunch of monkeys when it comes to doing business. And when we voice our opinions on a message board, people actually get angry about the fact that we're complaining? Seriously? And your arguments are to "get a life?" Why don't YOU get a life instead of worrying about what someone else is doing. You're on a message board for a game that isn't coming out for another 8 months. I'd say that says a lot about you as it is, but the fact that some of these people act so high and mighty up on their high horses is beyond ridiculous.

Don't feed them wwervin. All they can do is throw the "I have a life" trump card on the table. It's the only little excuse they have when they have nothing else to say. It's expected from them. Yet they come here to respond to all our posts. It happens in every other board list, topic list. This "life" topic usually sneaks in into conversations that really doesn't have to do anything with life or religion itself. When you're arguing with another person over who can fit their car into that tight parking space we usually encounter, one can say "Get a life" to you jjust for making parking a big deal for no reason, just to make you look bad. Nothing more than a label.

Let's look at some examples from this thread alone.

revan292: "If someone is worried more about video games than life it's self then that's pretty bad..."

It has no taste. They keep recycling it. And they come in different forms.

LordPoncho: "Native, toddlers will be toddlers. Let him be angry and misguided. If that's how he acts over a game, you can only imagine how he handles real life situations."

Comparing gaming with real life situations is too broad of a statement. here's where you come a bit too strong. Try a real argument for a change.

URBANLEG3ND: "It ien't even that. It's just that some of us have jobs, wives/gfs, kids, etc… "
Erik_P: "It's an effing game! Maybe when you're old enough to get a job or actually play M rated games you won't be so freakishly obssessed with the release date for a game."

Ahhhhh Who can forget the good O'l get a job cry.

ViciousXl2: "I have other things to do in my life. Worrying about a videogame release date is the least of my concerns"

Nice testimonials guys! Keep em comin!
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.
#88ViciousXl2Posted 2/6/2013 12:38:01 AM
How precious
---
All the world will be your enemy. Troll with a thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will mod you. But first they must catch you
#89wonderboyjohnnyPosted 2/6/2013 11:05:48 AM
I must say, this was a blow to my plan of "get fired, collect unemployment, play game." I now have 7 months of sitting on my ass in the meantime, since step 1 has been completed.
---
"Beliefs are nothing to be proud of - they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider."
#90LordPonchoPosted 2/6/2013 11:49:14 AM(edited)
Dark_volkswagen posted...
wwervin posted...

Don't feed them wwervin. All they can do is throw the "I have a life" trump card on the table. It's the only little excuse they have when they have nothing else to say. It's expected from them. Yet they come here to respond to all our posts. It happens in every other board list, topic list. This "life" topic usually sneaks in into conversations that really doesn't have to do anything with life or religion itself. When you're arguing with another person over who can fit their car into that tight parking space we usually encounter, one can say "Get a life" to you jjust for making parking a big deal for no reason, just to make you look bad. Nothing more than a label.

Let's look at some examples from this thread alone.

revan292: "If someone is worried more about video games than life it's self then that's pretty bad..."

It has no taste. They keep recycling it. And they come in different forms.

LordPoncho: "Native, toddlers will be toddlers. Let him be angry and misguided. If that's how he acts over a game, you can only imagine how he handles real life situations."

Comparing gaming with real life situations is too broad of a statement. here's where you come a bit too strong. Try a real argument for a change.

URBANLEG3ND: "It ien't even that. It's just that some of us have jobs, wives/gfs, kids, etc… "
Erik_P: "It's an effing game! Maybe when you're old enough to get a job or actually play M rated games you won't be so freakishly obssessed with the release date for a game."

Ahhhhh Who can forget the good O'l get a job cry.

ViciousXl2: "I have other things to do in my life. Worrying about a videogame release date is the least of my concerns"

Nice testimonials guys! Keep em comin!

The fact that you handle this delay as if it's life changing makes my argument completely valid. You blow up and cry like a toddler over this, I can only imagine when something truly severe happens. Do you shut down and throw a fit? Do you cry in the fetal position? Do you start a fight? Do you murder someone? Your inability to handle this tells me you would have an even worse inability to handle real life situations, which tells me that perhaps you're not mature enough for this game, or even to be posting.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800