You younger gamer's need to learn a few things about making GTA 5 worthy

#1Macdaddyruss1Posted 2/1/2013 5:18:29 PM
its takes several people and man hours,rejected family,friends,sleepless nights to maake the greatest gta game of all time. wuit feeling entitled to a jewl when were just digging the mine.
---
Satanism in Skyrim-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw7q2B-yhkk
#2NavexPosted 2/1/2013 5:49:11 PM
I'm not one to usually point stuff like this out considering I hate when others do it but if you want to address others as "young" and imply everyone else are whiny kids the least you can is spell correctly.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#3LordPonchoPosted 2/1/2013 6:21:07 PM
Navex posted...
I'm not one to usually point stuff like this out considering I hate when others do it but if you want to address others as "young" and imply everyone else are whiny kids the least you can is spell correctly.

Because spelling and grammar always are signs of maturity, right? They surely aren't signs of maybe not having English as a first language or any other various things that can cause poor spelling and grammar.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#4doraemonllh1989Posted 2/1/2013 6:27:59 PM
LordPoncho posted...
Navex posted...

Because spelling and grammar always are signs of maturity, right? They surely aren't signs of maybe not having English as a first language or any other various things that can cause poor spelling and grammar.

yea i hate this kind of response

its like

"hhmmm i wanted to troll....but what should i do?OH being a grammar nazi:)"

or

"damn...he make sense,but i refuse to accept it,oh lets criticize his grammar,that is ssoooo.......SSWWWAAGGGGGG mannnnn"
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#5FlufyW0lf3yPosted 2/1/2013 7:14:15 PM
We're assuming that on a primarily english site, that you would know english fairly well, and would know how to write it correctly. I do believe that proper grammar does show more maturity/intelligence, unless of course like you had said it is not your first language.
---
FC White: Bentley 3225 4368 8726
#6MinunSSPosted 2/1/2013 7:35:47 PM
Navex posted...

And if you're going to call people out on spelling, you should double-check your post and make sure you didn't miss a word.

From a grammarcop to a grammarcop.

BTW the word you missed was "do"
---
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Amish Style: is.gd/2rmxek
#7littlebro07Posted 2/2/2013 1:17:03 AM
MinunSS posted...
Navex posted...

And if you're going to call people out on spelling, you should double-check your post and make sure you didn't miss a word.

From a grammarcop to a grammarcop.

BTW the word you missed was "do"

God damn it. I wanted to point that one out. :(
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
#8Macdaddyruss1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:14:32 PM
Macdaddyruss1 posted...
its takes several people and man hours,rejected family,friends,sleepless nights to maake the greatest gta game of all time. wuit feeling entitled to a jewl when were just digging the mine.

---
#9Macdaddyruss1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:15:37 PM
wireless keyboards stink
---