Rockstar dropped the ball by announcing Spring 2013

#1G-ZissPosted 2/2/2013 6:42:12 AM
One thing that they've said in interviews is that they don't want to release any information about the game unless it's accurate, hence the lack of videos and information.

The fact that they announced Spring 2013 and ended up being wrong means they obviously weren't as sure about the the game being close to completion as they thought. And if they weren't sure, they shouldn't have announced Spring in the first place.

I'm not one of those liars who claims to have cancelled his preorder because nobody is stupid enough to pass up a game with this much potential over a misunderstanding. But after the delay, the fans have every right to rage.
#2takenPosted 2/2/2013 8:00:06 AM
lol Didn't we all figured that they did a "In-House" delay in November? Now it's "Officially" delayed until September. They shouldn't of given a release day UNTIL a month or two before they were done.

If they said September last year, then this wouldn't be a problem.
---
If you want to read reviews/articles dealing with gaming, visit my blogging site!
http://joestormgameexpo.wordpress.com/
#3PepeSilvia906Posted 2/2/2013 8:33:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Dr_KainPosted 2/2/2013 9:09:16 AM
No they didn't. They just said Spring, and it turns out they need more time. Would you rather the game be a rush job like every Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty?

And anyone that says they are not going to buy the game now is full of ****. Even if they cancel their preorder they will still buy it the week it comes out.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#5Dave_GahanPosted 2/2/2013 9:14:49 AM
Dr_Kain posted...
No they didn't. They just said Spring, and it turns out they need more time. Would you rather the game be a rush job like every Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty?

And anyone that says they are not going to buy the game now is full of ****. Even if they cancel their preorder they will still buy it the week it comes out.

I'd rather them not tell us Spring when it's coming out in September.
---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-4)
#6Sword_of_DuskPosted 2/2/2013 9:19:11 AM
Question: What does all this raging accomplish? Nothing, that's what. If you're disappointed, that's to be expected and it's understandable, but get over it. Life will go on, and September will get here eventually. Personally, while I wished time would hurry up at first, I realize that that would make me miss out on what could be a great year. I'm content to just wait and see what happens.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#7Commsec_Boyz4LPosted 2/2/2013 4:53:35 PM
Technically it is still a Spring release, September is spring in Australia
#8G-Ziss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:03:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9dadkwasherePosted 2/2/2013 5:34:46 PM(edited)
Dr_Kain posted...

Dude, cod spits out the same crap- its basically copy and paste now. they can literally release a cod game every three months if they wanted to.
Assassins creed has always been a great series, only assassins creed 3 comes short because they rushed irtto be released before "doomsday".
Sonic 06 is a better example.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#10GamingAntPosted 2/2/2013 6:32:36 PM
Assassins creed has always been a great series.

lol
---
I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda