"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever"- Shigeru Miyamoto

#1LordYggdrasilXXPosted 2/2/2013 9:19:13 AM
I know some of you PS3/360 people don't know who that is, but his words reign true. Trust me, Rockstar is doign us a favor. So many companies these days rush out their games and we got half-assed games and some companies like Crapcom keep locking content and sellling it as DLC. You all should be glad Rockstar is one of the only few honorable VG companies in this day and age.
#2Sword_of_DuskPosted 2/2/2013 9:20:54 AM
LordYggdrasilXX posted...
I know some of you PS3/360 people don't know who that is, but his words reign true. Trust me, Rockstar is doign us a favor. So many companies these days rush out their games and we got half-assed games and some companies like Crapcom keep locking content and sellling it as DLC. You all should be glad Rockstar is one of the only few honorable VG companies in this day and age.

I know full well who he is, and I agree wholeheartedly. Wise words, IMO.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#3Kovalchuk_Posted 2/2/2013 9:38:50 AM
COuldn't agree more. The video game industry is just becoming one giant cash grab. =(
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#4whiteboygenePosted 2/2/2013 10:43:58 AM
I like how hundreds of people just flooded this board making topics about the same thing, over and over and over and over.

Good quote, though.
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 847
#5Gamer9302Posted 2/2/2013 11:09:47 AM
So, you think just because we play PS3 and 360 that we don't know who Shigeru Miyamoto is? Are you mad?!?!?!?! One does not simply not know who Shigeru Miyamoto is.
---
Gaming is not an option!
#6G-ZissPosted 2/2/2013 11:29:40 AM
I'm sure GTA V will be good, but that quote isn't necessarily true. There have been plenty of delayed games that turned out to be crap.
#7sidstarterPosted 2/2/2013 11:55:05 AM
Duke Nukem was still bad. Your point is invalid.
---
:O
#8deimos91Posted 2/2/2013 11:57:02 AM
G-Ziss posted...
I'm sure GTA V will be good, but that quote isn't necessarily true. There have been plenty of delayed games that turned out to be crap.

delaying too much makes a game suffer DNF case in point fun and good game but it didnt live up to what everyone wanted and wasnt a legend and therefore disapointing many (paid 60 day one and loved it got 50 hours out of it on steam)
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#9tzar_666Posted 2/2/2013 12:07:55 PM
whiteboygene posted...
I like how hundreds of people just flooded this board making topics about the same thing, over and over and over and over.

Good quote, though.

hi how are you. it was 18 outside when i got home.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#10GollyFluffPosted 2/2/2013 12:30:58 PM
sidstarter posted...
Duke Nukem was still bad. Your point is invalid.

It certainly is bad forever, no pun intended. But perhaps if should have been delayed so that it could be fixed.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."