When do you think GTA will get a female lead?

#11melvin343Posted 2/3/2013 1:36:30 PM
I wouldn't mind if Rockstar wants to have a Female lead but only if it was a DLC and I agree the above post said that the female lead would have to be lesbian in order for the Hookers and Strips Club to work since this is GTA world after all. If there's one Violent Female I would play it would be CJ's girlfriend I forgot what was her name but she was Hispanic and she was really a Dangerous b%$#@.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#12B0vrilPosted 2/3/2013 1:41:19 PM

When there is a sound concept behind such a character.

It's ridiculous how some seem to think it should be done just because for the sake of it.

It's not the just a case of changing the model, voice & piss animation.
#13MasterMoronPosted 2/3/2013 8:59:15 PM
I'm not sure just making the character a lesbian would solve the hooker problem. I've never heard of a lesbian visiting a hooker. I don't think it's that hard for lesbians to get laid. Why would they visit a hooker?
#14ViciousXl2Posted 2/3/2013 9:21:30 PM
MasterMoron posted...
I'm not sure just making the character a lesbian would solve the hooker problem. I've never heard of a lesbian visiting a hooker. I don't think it's that hard for lesbians to get laid. Why would they visit a hooker?

Exactly!
Hookers are a GTA staple. Taking away from that is seriously detracting for the series
---
Standard issue is insufficient
#15Chrono_SyndromePosted 2/4/2013 1:05:06 AM(edited)
Hint: violent crimes are almost always commited by males.

Hint: car-jacking is not a violent crime.

I've never heard of a lesbian visiting a hooker.

Let's put it other way: did you heard about serious criminal visiting a hooker (not reverse) ?
#16Dave_GahanPosted 2/4/2013 3:01:22 AM
pITUFo_cRUDo posted...
When the franchise finally comes to an end.

---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-4)
#17PepeSilvia906Posted 2/4/2013 3:09:17 AM
B0vril posted...

When there is a sound concept behind such a character.

It's ridiculous how some seem to think it should be done just because for the sake of it.

It's not the just a case of changing the model, voice & piss animation.

---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#18GodsHamsterPosted 2/4/2013 4:34:04 AM
Saints Row you can chose between male and female. Always seems ridiculous playing as a gansta hard ass. Quickly got fed up of it.......especially with a russian/ eastern European accent.
Try it out if you have Saints Row....
---
I hate people who take drugs......Customs men for example.
#19RunetheKoopaPosted 2/4/2013 4:40:40 AM
namewitheld posted...

What about Catalina, or for a real life example, Griselda Blanco?
#20nativenginePosted 2/4/2013 8:44:51 AM
RunetheKoopa posted...
namewitheld posted...

What about Catalina, or for a real life example, Griselda Blanco?

Here's the thing, for every 1 female criminal there's hundreds if not thousands of male ones. Now I'm not against a female protagonist but to reference one female when thousands apon thousands of males can be referenced is a bad way to take on this. She's not even a good example, she was a pick pocket prostitute who rarely got her hands dirty.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board