When do you think GTA will get a female lead?

#51TipposiPosted 2/14/2013 1:06:39 PM
If GTA 5 is able to give us three separate characters and is dropping the whole dating feature then why not give us women? There could be a female in GTA 6 (Sally for the sake of this). Sally is at the bottom of the crime level. She is mocked continually as she tries and fails to move up the ladder. Her persistance along with the help of the other player controlled character helps her to gradually move up. Now with dating out, the only flaw is the random prostitutes. You could add in some male prostitutes, could give the player the choice between gay or straight players OR Saint's Row 2 had a side activity where you had random sex in toilets and you moved the joystick to stimulate the pleasure.

Could try that. Show that it's not common and it's hard but tell it in a way that works. Maybe you shoot all the people you're supposed to but there's a cut scene where Sally shoots the wrong guy or is shot in the arm by the one bad guy she never saw
---
Not changing this Sig until I can be bothered
#52IdTheDemonPosted 2/16/2013 8:22:50 AM
Next GTA you'll play as a lesbian Japanese ex assassin turned sushi maker.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/ceejay/simple
#53hellfire582Posted 2/16/2013 10:02:29 AM
Tipposi posted...
If GTA 5 is able to give us three separate characters and is dropping the whole dating feature then why not give us women? There could be a female in GTA 6 (Sally for the sake of this). Sally is at the bottom of the crime level. She is mocked continually as she tries and fails to move up the ladder. Her persistance along with the help of the other player controlled character helps her to gradually move up. Now with dating out, the only flaw is the random prostitutes. You could add in some male prostitutes, could give the player the choice between gay or straight players OR Saint's Row 2 had a side activity where you had random sex in toilets and you moved the joystick to stimulate the pleasure.

Could try that. Show that it's not common and it's hard but tell it in a way that works. Maybe you shoot all the people you're supposed to but there's a cut scene where Sally shoots the wrong guy or is shot in the arm by the one bad guy she never saw

I guess that's viable, but I'd rather Rockstar just spent that time on improving other aspects of the game since a female option wouldn't really add much for male players, who constitute almost the entire market for GTA.
#54maximoPosted 2/17/2013 2:35:35 AM
FlameOfLiberty posted...
Hopefully never.

I agree.

I just wan this game to be completely open world, bigger than SA and more detailed.

I also want it to be the most violent game ever.
#55tzar_666Posted 2/17/2013 3:04:14 AM
maximo posted...
FlameOfLiberty posted...
Hopefully never.

I agree.

I just wan this game to be completely open world, bigger than SA and more detailed.

not possible most violence ridded game ever was the wii game. chris brown : super rihanna punch out.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#56maximoPosted 2/17/2013 3:16:46 AM
tzar_666 posted...
maximo posted...
FlameOfLiberty posted...
Hopefully never.

I agree.

not possible most violence ridded game ever was the wii game. chris brown : super rihanna punch out.

i thought it was Animal Crossing given all the grembly goggs
#57Chrono_SyndromePosted 2/17/2013 3:43:57 AM
You thought wrong: it's Scribblenauts from NDS, where it's possible to Бfeed toddlers to cannibals and wild animals, as well as bringing police to shoot bullies at school.
#58maximoPosted 2/17/2013 4:07:19 AM
Chrono_Syndrome posted...
You thought wrong: it's Scribblenauts from NDS, where it's possible to Бfeed toddlers to cannibals and wild animals, as well as bringing police to shoot bullies at school.

I just hope that Rockstar does not succumb to any political pressure to tone the game down in terms of its content due to the recent gun violence.

If I were Rockstar and I felt that there was interference from political avenues due to the shootings in the US, I would seriously think about bringing the development of the game back to the UK where they would be able to express their freedom of speech to the fullest extent.
#59holden4everPosted 2/17/2013 8:57:23 AM
I hope the next GTA game has a female lead just to piss everyone off. Many laughs will be had that day.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2012 NRL Season: Minor Premiers. Grand Final runners-up. Bring on 2013.
#60tzar_666Posted 2/17/2013 8:59:40 AM
Chrono_Syndrome posted...

really never played that, though have heard glowing praise apon it.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2