Rockstar has been working on this for 5 years

#11protools1983Posted 2/5/2013 8:25:03 AM
Lavargian posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...
how can they not have the game as perfect as it can possibly be by now

Careful Pyro, your extreme ignorance and immaturity are showing...

Besides it hasn't been 5 years, that would mean they started work on GTA V before GTA IV was released.

I am pretty confident I remember reading an article with one of the Houser brothers that confirmed Rockstar started work on GTA V before GTA IV was launched.

Of course I do not have a link to backup my statement but I'm sure this quote is out there somewhere.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#12PepeSilvia906Posted 2/5/2013 8:37:44 AM(edited)
protools1983 posted...
Lavargian posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...
how can they not have the game as perfect as it can possibly be by now

Careful Pyro, your extreme ignorance and immaturity are showing...

Besides it hasn't been 5 years, that would mean they started work on GTA V before GTA IV was released.

I am pretty confident I remember reading an article with one of the Houser brothers that confirmed Rockstar started work on GTA V before GTA IV was launched.

Of course I do not have a link to backup my statement but I'm sure this quote is out there somewhere.

The GI article said they "started conceptualizing Grand Theft Auto V shortly after wrapping up IV." So I'm assuming the real work didn't start until after the DLC for IV.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile