It's obviously been delayed for next gen consols

#1lexussssPosted 2/2/2013 5:50:58 PM
Especially when Ps4/720 games will cost $65
#2GateCaptainPosted 2/2/2013 5:57:03 PM
If its been delayed for the next Gen Consoles why are there Screen Shots? wouldn't they have to rebuild their game engine, and textures and so on and THEN screen shots?

I have no clue honestly but I want it I want it :P The last GTA didn't feel like a true GTA game to me.
#3Duffy12323Posted 2/2/2013 6:03:22 PM
It's not going to be next gen.
#4RobRoy316Posted 2/2/2013 6:05:10 PM
Duffy12323 posted...
It's not going to be next gen.

This. The previews are for current gen consoles. If anything, it's probably a last push to squeeze more money out of current gen consoles. but no, it's not for next gen.
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag
#5lexussss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:44:34 PM
GateCaptain posted...
If its been delayed for the next Gen Consoles why are there Screen Shots? wouldn't they have to rebuild their game engine, and textures and so on and THEN screen shots?

I have no clue honestly but I want it I want it :P The last GTA didn't feel like a true GTA game to me.

* next gen screen, wait and see
#6SKYR1MPosted 2/2/2013 7:46:04 PM
No, it's been delayed cause that's what Rockstar does.
---
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
#7LordPonchoPosted 2/2/2013 7:51:54 PM
It would be a mess for Rockstar to clean up with Preorders going live several months ago with a very limited time preorder bonus back then. So, no, not next-gen.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#8ArabiandudePosted 2/2/2013 8:42:24 PM
lexussss posted...
GateCaptain posted...

If those are next gen graphics, I won't even bother getting a new console.
#9FatalFraggerPosted 2/2/2013 9:14:50 PM
Arabiandude posted...
lexussss posted...
GateCaptain posted...

If those are next gen graphics, I won't even bother getting a new console.

This. I can perhaps see a next gen version as well, but not exclusively.
#10pyrokinesis666Posted 2/3/2013 1:09:19 AM
now its also gonna have to compete with watchdogs.

i believe watchdogs will come out between september and november