I knew this game would be delayed....

#1SKYR1MPosted 2/2/2013 7:35:02 PM
If you haven't already noticed, Rockstar has a tendency to delay all their games. Red Dead Redemption was delayed, Max Payne 3 was massively delayed, GTAIV was delayed, Midnight Club LA, their published game LA Noire.
I expected it, but in the end it just means more polishing time.
Seriously tho... Rockstar should just take the date they want to announce as release date, then add 6 months to that, and then announce that date as the release date. Then, if they're finished with the game much earlier than the extra 6 month plan, they can be like, "surprise motha****as!!!" and release it earlier. That would be kewl.
---
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
#2puffinslaughterPosted 2/2/2013 9:40:42 PM
You couldn't post this in one of the 50 other topics on this subject...
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 2 Goals, 4 Assists, +4 Pittsburgh Penguins: 5-3
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#3warnutPosted 2/2/2013 11:48:46 PM
Every single GTA game post GTA3 has been delayed. Why is anyone surprised?
---
If you're feeling down-and-out with what your life's all about,
Lift your head up and blow your brains out.
#4SKYR1M(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:52:41 AM
warnut posted...
Every single GTA game post GTA3 has been delayed. Why is anyone surprised?

Ikr! But eeryone was so pumped for the spring release and i was just like, "cmon guys....it's Rockstar".
---
#5SKYR1M(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:53:07 AM
puffinslaughter posted...

No im too lazy
---
#6JRD1912Posted 2/4/2013 11:55:59 AM
I think it was delayed because of the school shooting. Seems like it was maybe still a little too close to that. Plus with a major push for more gun control GTA is a huge target. As completely stupid as that is. Every day I realize more and more how dumb the average person is.
#7hellfire582Posted 2/4/2013 11:58:48 AM
JRD1912 posted...
I think it was delayed because of the school shooting. Seems like it was maybe still a little too close to that. Plus with a major push for more gun control GTA is a huge target. As completely stupid as that is. Every day I realize more and more how dumb the average person is.

Yea yesterday I saw a video about a creationist museum. My evaluation of the intelligence of Americans went down about 10 fold.
#8Mentalpatient87Posted 2/4/2013 12:58:08 PM
SKYR1M posted...
puffinslaughter posted...

No im too lazy

You had to type in a topic title, which is more work that simply clicking an existing topic. That's not "lazy," that's "obnoxious."
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"