I knew this game would be delayed....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I knew this game would be delayed....
3 years ago#1
If you haven't already noticed, Rockstar has a tendency to delay all their games. Red Dead Redemption was delayed, Max Payne 3 was massively delayed, GTAIV was delayed, Midnight Club LA, their published game LA Noire.
I expected it, but in the end it just means more polishing time.
Seriously tho... Rockstar should just take the date they want to announce as release date, then add 6 months to that, and then announce that date as the release date. Then, if they're finished with the game much earlier than the extra 6 month plan, they can be like, "surprise motha****as!!!" and release it earlier. That would be kewl.
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
3 years ago#2
You couldn't post this in one of the 50 other topics on this subject...
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 2 Goals, 4 Assists, +4 Pittsburgh Penguins: 5-3
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
3 years ago#3
Every single GTA game post GTA3 has been delayed. Why is anyone surprised?
If you're feeling down-and-out with what your life's all about,
Lift your head up and blow your brains out.
3 years ago#4
warnut posted...
Every single GTA game post GTA3 has been delayed. Why is anyone surprised?

Ikr! But eeryone was so pumped for the spring release and i was just like, "cmon guys....it's Rockstar".
3 years ago#5
puffinslaughter posted...

No im too lazy
3 years ago#6
I think it was delayed because of the school shooting. Seems like it was maybe still a little too close to that. Plus with a major push for more gun control GTA is a huge target. As completely stupid as that is. Every day I realize more and more how dumb the average person is.
3 years ago#7
JRD1912 posted...
I think it was delayed because of the school shooting. Seems like it was maybe still a little too close to that. Plus with a major push for more gun control GTA is a huge target. As completely stupid as that is. Every day I realize more and more how dumb the average person is.

Yea yesterday I saw a video about a creationist museum. My evaluation of the intelligence of Americans went down about 10 fold.
3 years ago#8
SKYR1M posted...
puffinslaughter posted...

No im too lazy

You had to type in a topic title, which is more work that simply clicking an existing topic. That's not "lazy," that's "obnoxious."
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I knew this game would be delayed....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived