Will this game have a 2 player mode?

#1MasterMoronPosted 2/2/2013 10:57:45 PM
The 2 player mode in San Andreas was the best part of that game, I was severely disappointed that Grand Theft Auto IV took it out. Online play is a poor substitute for 2 player mode. Will Grand Theft Auto V put the 2 player mode back in?
#2CruorComaPosted 2/2/2013 11:35:44 PM
If you're able to work, handle domestic affairs, spend time with family and pets and you still have the motivation to drive to a friends house to play video games, all the power to you, but the average gamer is 30 years old. The value of couch play in modern gaming has long been rescinded and I doubt we'll see it here.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#3MasterMoron(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:40:54 PM
What happens if you invite a girl over and you don't want to have sex with her? It's nice to be able to play games with her.
#4CruorComaPosted 2/2/2013 11:46:42 PM
Drinking games or poker. I've yet to date a woman with even a remote interest in the medium.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#5MasterMoron(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:23:08 AM
I don't really care if she has an interest in the medium. If I have no interest in sleeping with her then I want to do what I want and couldn't give a crap what she wants to do.
#6DarkLordMorsulPosted 2/3/2013 11:33:31 AM
MasterMoron posted...
I don't really care if she has an interest in the medium. If I have no interest in sleeping with her then I want to do what I want and couldn't give a crap what she wants to do.

You sound like quite the Casa Nova....
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#7hellfire582Posted 2/3/2013 12:24:50 PM
MasterMoron posted...
The 2 player mode in San Andreas was the best part of that game, I was severely disappointed that Grand Theft Auto IV took it out. Online play is a poor substitute for 2 player mode. Will Grand Theft Auto V put the 2 player mode back in?

Yea I agree, the SA 2-player mode was great and should be expanded upon. Online play is obviously the way of the future, but there's no substitute for inviting a friend over and playing multiplayer on one console.
#8art_of_the_killPosted 2/3/2013 12:50:50 PM
CruorComa posted...
If you're able to work, handle domestic affairs, spend time with family and pets and you still have the motivation to drive to a friends house to play video games, all the power to you, but the average gamer is 30 years old. The value of couch play in modern gaming has long been rescinded and I doubt we'll see it here.

Someone should really tell this to Nintendo. (NSMBU and Nintendoland have no online functionality whatsoever; it's like they still think it's 1991)

Anyway, regardless, I would definitely love a two-player mode in GTAV.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#9paint87Posted 2/3/2013 1:09:50 PM
MasterMoron posted...
What happens if you invite a girl over and you don't want to have sex with her? It's nice to be able to play games with her.

win
---
PSN - whoonga_dagga
http://freebord.extole.com/a/clk/1mDRZv