This is surprising

#1Xeno_PredatorPosted 2/3/2013 7:07:28 AM
On second thought it is not so surprising considering this is GTA. Any way, for an M rated game this board is flooded by immature posts all over the place. I heard about GTA V coming out in September so I was excited and decided to check the board. I now regret that decision.
---
Genius has its limitations. Ignorance has none.
#2AlchemicSpartanPosted 2/3/2013 7:53:16 AM
Just come back after it releases. I'm about to abandon the board. Its sad how anal-angered these people are.
---
Xbox GT: AlchemicSpartan
http://i.imgur.com/boYhrfJ.jpg
#3nativenginePosted 2/3/2013 7:58:36 AM
Let the board settle from this info. A good portion of the babies will disapear.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#4CruorComaPosted 2/3/2013 4:43:31 PM
Yeah, we actually have a pretty good community when there's no news to herd the stampede of morons our way.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#5BeastLeeAdamsPosted 2/3/2013 6:20:16 PM
CruorComa posted...
Yeah, we actually have a pretty good community when there's no news to herd the stampede of morons our way.

You mean the community that made *wipes brown* a mini-meme for this site?
#6wwinterj25Posted 2/3/2013 6:23:58 PM
Stick to lurking like I do. Far to many kids here or worse adults who act like kids.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#7The_Blank___Posted 2/3/2013 6:23:58 PM
It's unfortunate, but that is the occurence in all of video games. Hell, but even I can't help but argue with random motherf****** occasionally.
---
When a man seeks your advice, he generally wants your praise.
-Chesterfield.
#8Cr0ssFire_BlitZPosted 2/4/2013 11:22:26 AM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
CruorComa posted...

You mean the community that made *wipes brown* a mini-meme for this site?

I was a lurker when the wipes brown thing was going on but I still pull up that thread from time to time to have a good laugh
---
PSN- Cr0ssFire_Blitz
XBL- Cr0ss Justice
#9VarcausPosted 2/4/2013 12:32:16 PM
Xeno_Predator posted...
"This is surprising" On second thought it is not so surprising

Are you implying the US is a violent society?

Did you also imply the US manufactures 99% of the weapons used in the violence the media discusses daily?

If I understand you, it's in the interest of the US to adopt gun legislation when it's their main source of revenue?

You wold have me believe its common knowledge and public record that the same politicians speaking out against weapons own them?

You would also have me believe the US invades countries looking for "items" they manufacture in their own country?

(CNN) Didn't you also claim "One could say this is photo confirmation of the hypocrisy"?
http://fox2now.com/2013/02/02/white-house-releases-photo-of-president-skeet-shooting/
#10NavexPosted 2/4/2013 8:54:50 PM
You know, the only people really complaining these days are the people complaining about the ones that WERE complaining about the delay. So for you self-righteous, holier-than-thou stiffs, please shut up and this board could a much better place.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com