check out state of decay for a spring game

#1White_Knight_01Posted 2/3/2013 12:49:12 PM
its got that gta feel to it but with zombies.

hopefully it will hold me over for a few months.
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD
#2RedJacket200Posted 2/3/2013 2:22:51 PM
This. I'm looking forward to it.
---
Force Recon -- Penetrates Deeper, Takes Longer And Carries A Bigger Load
#3CruorComaPosted 2/3/2013 4:17:46 PM
Yep, maybe with a decent Zombie game dev's will stop slapping zombies on everything.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#4taelos05Posted 2/4/2013 10:59:34 AM
This looks horrible. If you want an open world zombie game, buy a PC and wait for DayZ to be released.
---
Currently Playing: BF3, Fifa 13, Diablo 3, CSGO
#5xHughJasxPosted 2/5/2013 1:25:05 PM
It actually looks pretty decent. Just looked up on it. Pretty interesting.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#6Joe_CobbsPosted 2/5/2013 1:30:50 PM
Those animations look jerky as hell.
#7wwervinPosted 2/5/2013 1:35:35 PM
Looks ok, nothing special though. I'm growing weary of the zombie genre. It's like vampires in movies. People are sick of it. Time to move on to something new.
#8AsmileyfishPosted 2/5/2013 1:38:37 PM
When is this out for xbox?
---
I apolagize in advance for my spellings. i cant spell worth a dam.
#9the_arisenPosted 2/5/2013 1:42:56 PM
we have moved on... the new fad in Novels is Craptastic plots centered around S&m that is nothing more than poorly written garbage that appeals to house wives who havent gotten any in months cuz their husband is to busy banging the secretary. Honestly 50 shades of grey is shyte and unfortuantly has inspired other authors to try and recreate it success.... Just like the new fad in games is going to become mindless stupid Iphone/cell phone games... Honestly Angry Birds is the COD of the IPHONE... OH we need more money lets just make a new Angry Birds game...

Umm... I got on a rant and forgot what my point was... DAMMIT
---
The other Raptors and I have constructed a make shift bridge to Venezuela, where I shall assume odd jobs under the guise Lord Plinkington, but I've said to much
#10AsmileyfishPosted 2/5/2013 2:01:16 PM
wwervin posted...
Looks ok, nothing special though. I'm growing weary of the zombie genre. It's like vampires in movies. People are sick of it. Time to move on to something new.

Yeah me too. But ive just been reading about this game and it does look pretty good to play. Isnt your standerd...get guns shoot evrything that moves zombie game.

I like the idea of finding survivers and building a base and setting up defenses and food supplies to last a long time..... actualy surviving. Tbh thats the kind of game i think of when i imagine how a zombie survival game should be.
---
I apolagize in advance for my spellings. i cant spell worth a dam.