check out state of decay for a spring game

#11Cr0ssFire_BlitZPosted 2/5/2013 3:20:12 PM
Asmileyfish posted...
wwervin posted...
Looks ok, nothing special though. I'm growing weary of the zombie genre. It's like vampires in movies. People are sick of it. Time to move on to something new.

Yeah me too. But ive just been reading about this game and it does look pretty good to play. Isnt your standerd...get guns shoot evrything that moves zombie game.

I like the idea of finding survivers and building a base and setting up defenses and food supplies to last a long time..... actualy surviving. Tbh thats the kind of game i think of when i imagine how a zombie survival game should be.

This is why I will be buying SoD day one
---
PSN- Cr0ssFire_Blitz
XBL- Cr0ss Justice
#12White_Knight_01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:32:13 PM
Asmileyfish posted...
When is this out for xbox?

they said spring. hopefully they don't have to do a gta5 on it.
I don't want them to rush a unfinished game but iv been waiting for a like this for years!
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD
#13AsmileyfishPosted 2/6/2013 5:16:29 AM
Not too far away then hopefully!

I hope there is some sort of co-op.
---
I apolagize in advance for my spellings. i cant spell worth a dam.
#14White_Knight_01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:16:17 AM
Asmileyfish posted...
Not too far away then hopefully!

I hope there is some sort of co-op.

not on release but they will be adding it as a dlc.
---
1000+ karma at last XD
#15FutureShockUKPosted 2/6/2013 1:17:58 PM
Looks pretty good. As a gun nut, seeing the sheer amount of weapons they're putting in it had me kinda excited in all honesty.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121003220323/stateofdecay/images/e/e0/Gunlist.jpg

I particularly like pistols, so if we get the choice, I'm so going with just a "Black Bird", a P229 and a Machete!
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
#16AsmileyfishPosted 2/6/2013 1:29:15 PM
FutureShockUK posted...
Looks pretty good. As a gun nut, seeing the sheer amount of weapons they're putting in it had me kinda excited in all honesty.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121003220323/stateofdecay/images/e/e0/Gunlist.jpg

I particularly like pistols, so if we get the choice, I'm so going with just a "Black Bird", a P229 and a Machete!

Its all about dirty harry's gun tbh
---
I apolagize in advance for my spellings. i cant spell worth a dam.
#17White_Knight_01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:53:21 PM
Asmileyfish posted...
FutureShockUK posted...

Its all about dirty harry's gun tbh

you got to watch for the noise level.
---
1000+ karma at last XD
#18zombieNarutoPosted 2/6/2013 6:44:00 PM
In all honesty, i believe Rockstar could make a great zombie survival/sand box game. I really enjoyed Undead nightmare, throw survival elements into it;

Hunger/hydration bar. You're not immune or invincible, one bite will mean youre infected. Unsure about scratches, wounds need bandages though.
All buildings enterable and reinforceable, you can board up windows and doors with the necessary materials, means you can hold up in a single place for a while.
Slow zombies that are attracted to sound and light that can climb over lets say... stomach height barricades and can only be killed with headshots.
Looter/bandit/survivor/police/army npcs.

Looters raid the towns for supplies, wont shoot you on sight. They will warn you to stay out of their way.
Bandits shoot on sight.
Survivors always welcome in friendlies, as long as you cooperate.
Police deal with the undead in the early days, their numbers diminish as time goes on, will eventually become bandits or survivors.
Army, same as police but will last a lot longer with their numbers.

Largeish map size, contains a large city and some surrounding suburbs, countryside with farm houses and a dense forest.

Those are just some general ideas. I know Day Z had many of them, but things were still missing from that mod.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!