Cars are best driven with...

#1EmiliaTheSagePosted 2/3/2013 9:04:17 PM
Cars are best driven with... - Results (177 votes)
auto transmission
55.93% (99 votes)
manual transmission
44.07% (78 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic ^
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#2SSBBaddictPosted 2/3/2013 9:06:09 PM
I voted manual, just because it's a fun bit of realism, but i would like to choose which transmission is in the cars. Cause automatic is convenient, but sometimes that added sense of control makes it really fun.
---
GTA V
Spring 2013
#3SSBBaddictPosted 2/3/2013 9:07:19 PM
reading my response back to myself, i'm not sure if it made sense hahah. i would like to be able to pause the game and toggle either automatic or manual transmissions
---
GTA V
Spring 2013
#4__Krystal__Posted 2/4/2013 7:36:32 AM
In games - Auto
IRL - Manual
---
Be Champions
#5nativenginePosted 2/4/2013 7:49:50 AM
__Krystal__ posted...
In games - Auto
IRL - Manual

This,
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#6the_arisenPosted 2/4/2013 10:40:14 AM
automatic cars (whether virtual or real) are stupid and are the main cause for why the vast majority of drivers suck. It takes no skill to drive, and consequently requires a lot less attention to be paid by the driver, which isn't a good thing.

Also (this is just from personal experience) it seemed like the cars in GTA4 only had like 2 gears at maximum, and it always felt like the torque band of the sports cars was way off... I think adding manual gear boxes to the game would alleviate this.
---
There is nothing in the bible that says Jesus wasnt a Veloci-Raptor
Raw dogging the internet (and your gf) since '93
#7BeastLeeAdamsPosted 2/4/2013 11:15:31 AM
Automatic for both. Too much attention to switching gears is what causes accidents.
---
I think everyone in the gaming world weather you are a Nintendrone, Sony Pony, Xbot or part of the Master Race can agree that Patcher should be fired.
#8gen0c1de420Posted 2/4/2013 11:35:39 AM(edited)
Manual manual manual.....nuff said. forza has an amazing setting with its manual with clutch setting, closest to real life IMO.

---
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3
#9nativenginePosted 2/4/2013 11:42:10 AM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
Automatic for both. Too much attention to switching gears is what causes accidents.

Not enough attention to driving and too much attention to cell phone, cheese burger, news paper, cute person in the car next to you is what causes car accidents.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#10the_arisenPosted 2/4/2013 11:48:22 AM
One you shouldn't have to look down while shifting at all... but like I said alot of ppl suck at driving...

Also I second that Forza has the best manual driving of any game
---
There is nothing in the bible that says Jesus wasnt a Veloci-Raptor
Raw dogging the internet (and your gf) since '93