Does anyone else not care about the heists?

#1Erik_PPosted 2/4/2013 3:26:32 PM
Because I don't. I hope there aren't too many that are mandatory missions.
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#2PepeSilvia906Posted 2/4/2013 3:28:23 PM
Heists are neat.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#3Sword_of_DuskPosted 2/4/2013 3:31:08 PM
I forsee them being the best parts of the story missions. Can't wait to rob some high profile places.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#4DruffPosted 2/4/2013 3:53:04 PM
According to the GI preview the entire game is based on preparing for and executing heists. Sounds like GTA V isn't going to be your cup of tea.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#5ViciousXl2Posted 2/4/2013 5:05:12 PM
Heists rock
---
Standard issue is insufficient
#6Erik_P(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:09:36 PM
Druff posted...
According to the GI preview the entire game is based on preparing for and executing heists. Sounds like GTA V isn't going to be your cup of tea.

They said they're puttin an emphasis on heists. That doesn't mean the entire game is heists.
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#7MasturCheeffPosted 2/4/2013 9:00:22 PM
They said they're puttin an emphasis on heists. That doesn't mean the entire game is heists.

This. It's not going to be like 3 Leaf Clover. It will be more like Breaking the Bank at Caligula's from San Andreas and The Job from Vice City.
---
I r guy.
#8CoronelLinkPosted 2/4/2013 9:04:27 PM
I'm for it if done right, and if it's possible to do it once you finish the story.

I dislike when a game is presented with a feature ONLY for THAT mission. I don't think it would hurt if they just left it in for the rest of the game.
---
No givesies backsies!!
#9LordPonchoPosted 2/4/2013 10:17:46 PM
Payday;: The Heist was awesome, so I'm genuinely interested in heist games.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#10NavexPosted 2/4/2013 10:30:52 PM
As long as every one is new and original, then yes, I'm excited for them. If it's the same procedure for every mission that's a heist (do this, then do this, etc, mission passed) it will get old quick. I hope it's more than just robbing banks too, like taking down convoys of armored money trucks and stuff like that too.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com