Does anyone else not care about the heists?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Does anyone else not care about the heists?

User Info: Erik_P

Erik_P
3 years ago#1
Because I don't. I hope there aren't too many that are mandatory missions.
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon

User Info: PepeSilvia906

PepeSilvia906
3 years ago#2
Heists are neat.
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile

User Info: Sword_of_Dusk

Sword_of_Dusk
3 years ago#3
I forsee them being the best parts of the story missions. Can't wait to rob some high profile places.
"The angels have the phone box".

User Info: Druff

Druff
3 years ago#4
According to the GI preview the entire game is based on preparing for and executing heists. Sounds like GTA V isn't going to be your cup of tea.
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four

User Info: ViciousXl2

ViciousXl2
3 years ago#5
Heists rock
Standard issue is insufficient

User Info: Erik_P

Erik_P
3 years ago#6
Druff posted...
According to the GI preview the entire game is based on preparing for and executing heists. Sounds like GTA V isn't going to be your cup of tea.

They said they're puttin an emphasis on heists. That doesn't mean the entire game is heists.
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon

User Info: MasturCheeff

MasturCheeff
3 years ago#7
They said they're puttin an emphasis on heists. That doesn't mean the entire game is heists.

This. It's not going to be like 3 Leaf Clover. It will be more like Breaking the Bank at Caligula's from San Andreas and The Job from Vice City.
I r guy.

User Info: CoronelLink

CoronelLink
3 years ago#8
I'm for it if done right, and if it's possible to do it once you finish the story.

I dislike when a game is presented with a feature ONLY for THAT mission. I don't think it would hurt if they just left it in for the rest of the game.
No givesies backsies!!

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
3 years ago#9
Payday;: The Heist was awesome, so I'm genuinely interested in heist games.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: Navex

Navex
3 years ago#10
As long as every one is new and original, then yes, I'm excited for them. If it's the same procedure for every mission that's a heist (do this, then do this, etc, mission passed) it will get old quick. I hope it's more than just robbing banks too, like taking down convoys of armored money trucks and stuff like that too.
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Does anyone else not care about the heists?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived