Enlighten me.

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#21
metalclash posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
More characters = bigger scope for plot.

You see something in a mission as one character, don't understand it, get filled in later when you play as a different character and then things become clearer.

Or does the TC hate movies like Pulp Fiction?

Personally I really didn't like pulp fiction. :/

O.O
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
4 years ago#22
Just posting to say hi to metal, don't mind me

Hi metal
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 6 Assists, +4 Pittsburgh Penguins: 7-3
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
4 years ago#23
masachip posted...
I wonder if they will kill off any of the three main protagonists?

Hopefuly depending on your choices throughout story the ending will change.
Quack damn you!
4 years ago#24
puffinslaughter posted...

Hi metal

:DD hello!!! Long time no see, hopefully this board will get as great as the SA board once was!

If the game is like GTA IV, where I can play through an entire characters story with no pause; then I'm fine. If I really have to switch every couple missions I may not like it, but who knows. I'm going to play the multiplayer wayyy more anyway.
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
4 years ago#25
metalclash posted...

Hi metal

If the game is like GTA IV, where I can play through an entire characters story with no pause; then I'm fine. If I really have to switch every couple missions I may not like it, but who knows. I'm going to play the multiplayer wayyy more anyway.

That's how I always felt, back when it was just a rumor and R* hadn't yet explained how it would work.

But they explained it back in the Game Informer cover story. You are *not* forced to switch characters every couple of missions. During missions, there will be occasions where you are allowed to switch to another character if you want to. And I think they said there will also be occasions where you have to switch to a particular character during a particular part of a mission. But between missions, the characters go their separate ways and you are free to switch to whichever one you want, whenever you want.
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
4 years ago#26
Druff posted...
metalclash posted...

Hi metal

That's how I always felt, back when it was just a rumor and R* hadn't yet explained how it would work.

But they explained it back in the Game Informer cover story. You are *not* forced to switch characters every couple of missions. During missions, there will be occasions where you are allowed to switch to another character if you want to. And I think they said there will also be occasions where you have to switch to a particular character during a particular part of a mission. But between missions, the characters go their separate ways and you are free to switch to whichever one you want, whenever you want.

Ahh I see. So you can complete missions with one particular character, except in a few cases where you have to switch to make the story make sense.

EDIT: I would like people to know that I'm going to play this with a very open mind, but I just wanted to express my concern over something that I have disliked in previous games. I am sure the game will still be amazing, and that multiplayer will have me playing it for years to come. Much like GTAIV multi was.
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived