Enlighten me.

#21CruorComaPosted 2/5/2013 10:59:49 PM
metalclash posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
More characters = bigger scope for plot.

You see something in a mission as one character, don't understand it, get filled in later when you play as a different character and then things become clearer.

Or does the TC hate movies like Pulp Fiction?

Personally I really didn't like pulp fiction. :/

O.O
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#22puffinslaughterPosted 2/6/2013 1:20:18 PM
Just posting to say hi to metal, don't mind me

Hi metal
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 6 Assists, +4 Pittsburgh Penguins: 7-3
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#23mentallyfunny00Posted 2/6/2013 2:44:31 PM
masachip posted...
I wonder if they will kill off any of the three main protagonists?

Hopefuly depending on your choices throughout story the ending will change.
---
Quack damn you!
#24metalclash(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:36:42 PM
puffinslaughter posted...

Hi metal

:DD hello!!! Long time no see, hopefully this board will get as great as the SA board once was!

If the game is like GTA IV, where I can play through an entire characters story with no pause; then I'm fine. If I really have to switch every couple missions I may not like it, but who knows. I'm going to play the multiplayer wayyy more anyway.
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
#25DruffPosted 2/6/2013 4:36:11 PM
metalclash posted...

Hi metal

If the game is like GTA IV, where I can play through an entire characters story with no pause; then I'm fine. If I really have to switch every couple missions I may not like it, but who knows. I'm going to play the multiplayer wayyy more anyway.

That's how I always felt, back when it was just a rumor and R* hadn't yet explained how it would work.

But they explained it back in the Game Informer cover story. You are *not* forced to switch characters every couple of missions. During missions, there will be occasions where you are allowed to switch to another character if you want to. And I think they said there will also be occasions where you have to switch to a particular character during a particular part of a mission. But between missions, the characters go their separate ways and you are free to switch to whichever one you want, whenever you want.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#26metalclash(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:28:13 PM(edited)
Druff posted...
metalclash posted...

Hi metal

That's how I always felt, back when it was just a rumor and R* hadn't yet explained how it would work.

But they explained it back in the Game Informer cover story. You are *not* forced to switch characters every couple of missions. During missions, there will be occasions where you are allowed to switch to another character if you want to. And I think they said there will also be occasions where you have to switch to a particular character during a particular part of a mission. But between missions, the characters go their separate ways and you are free to switch to whichever one you want, whenever you want.

Ahh I see. So you can complete missions with one particular character, except in a few cases where you have to switch to make the story make sense.

EDIT: I would like people to know that I'm going to play this with a very open mind, but I just wanted to express my concern over something that I have disliked in previous games. I am sure the game will still be amazing, and that multiplayer will have me playing it for years to come. Much like GTAIV multi was.
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.