Looks like Saints Row 4 will get ahead start before GTA: V hits the Market.

#31Joe_CobbsPosted 2/6/2013 9:07:10 PM
Was Saint's Row 3 really that bad?

I only played the 2nd and had a lot of fun, never played any others though. I thought about buying 3 but there's too many other games I want to play.
#32vicecitystalkerPosted 2/6/2013 10:25:42 PM
According to GI, THQ went under so NO SAINTS ROW.
---
One of the best things in life I can have is too expensive. Can I borrow $20 million?
#33megametroidPosted 2/6/2013 10:43:09 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAA. Nobody is going to buy Saints Row over a new GTA game; anybody who claims they will is a liar.
#34CoronelLinkPosted 2/6/2013 10:47:44 PM
CruorComa posted...
I don't think I'll get SR4. 3 left a bad taste in my mouth.

You weren't supposed to eat it.

XD

I agree with the person that said it was good (or something) but lacked content. The city was supposed to get bigger with more diversions, but it seemed to get smaller with less diversions.
---
No givesies backsies!!
#35RhyswrPosted 2/7/2013 2:50:44 AM
It is the equivalent to me having a ten minute head start whilst walking against a Formula 1 Car driven by Sebastian Vettel in a 5 lap race of Silverstone.

Basically, it doesn't matter how much of a head start that SR4 mat get, it will have minimal impact upon GTA sales.
---
Laws are a tedious business and counting coppers is worse
#36naughtynuggetzPosted 2/7/2013 4:32:07 AM
vicecitystalker posted...
According to GI, THQ went under so NO SAINTS ROW.

Yea Saints Row got picked up by another publisher, I would highly doubt they will have a game out that soon.. either way I wouldn't pick it up day one like I will with GTA. I do enjoy the SR games for what they are, but not enough to pay full price on day one, I would definitely wait for a price drop..
#37tzar_666Posted 2/7/2013 7:30:41 AM
koch media says this year. there isnt a release date yet. besides that, gta5 will be out spring 2013. so thats months before saints row 4. gta 5 is trying to get a jump on saints row 4. rockstar said gta5 will be out spring 2013
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#38SilentPHPosted 2/7/2013 7:38:05 AM
Actually, the have postponed it until mid-September.

GETCHURFACTZSTRAIGHT!!! lol

Either way, I'm thinking I would most likely wait for Grand Theft Auto than play another Saints Row. I have played all three and enjoyed them, but with a fourth what more could they do? Its kind of getting a little played out.
#39tzar_666Posted 2/7/2013 7:48:42 AM(edited)
the point is until there is an official release date you can say any date. the guy who tweeted a date dosent work for koch. therefore he is just making stuff up. until koch media gives a date. this argument is as stupid as what day in spring gta5 comes out.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#40madgreg666Posted 2/7/2013 8:20:37 AM(edited)
I would say every SR since 1 gets worse and worse. The only redeeming quality in 3 (besides Burt Reynolds) were the hoverbikes... If they took that, and some VTOL type aircraft and just went with a completely futuristic approach I'd be happy. Basically the cars always suck in SR.....eliminate them.

This game is just gonna be a rushed broken POS, I have a feeling. They're not even trying to compete with GTA, just steal a little thunder. If they took some time, though, and went for a next-gen launch title, GTA would MAYBE have a little competition, which is never a bad thing.

And I thought Violation was no longer.... who's making this?

btw, Tzar666.....
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire
---
XBL: madgregXTX
2009 Yamaha Nytro XTX - 1750miles - Wheres the snow? Not in New England anymore!