Looks like Saints Row 4 will get ahead start before GTA: V hits the Market.

#51tzar_666Posted 2/8/2013 9:58:48 PM
ya. we don't have a name or release date. probably q4 like the last 3
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#52blacklabelicePosted 2/9/2013 7:53:40 AM
ive always enjoyed both franchises
#53mfv12979Posted 2/12/2013 4:40:05 PM
i won't be buying SR4 when they come out. I'm not falling for their little trick with SR3. i was very disappointed with SR3 its not even funny. I will wait like a month of what else everyone thinks of it. With Youtube walkthrough & such.. If they dumbed it down even worse than sr3 then at least my money won't be a waste lol.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#54MUD VIPERPosted 2/13/2013 8:17:32 AM
Honestly, I wasan't expecting SR4 to be out this soon and I enjoy SR3 for what it's worth but ether way, I'm getting Both SR4 and GTA: V and SR4 will keep me busy until GTA: V is release.

^Smart man, too bad others do not know its ok to like both.

Seems a bit desperate to me, tbh. Considering there's been next to zero info about it at all, they seem to just want to beat GTA to stores no matter what.

So based on your logic, GTA IV's lost and damned was R* just trying to beat that other game( MC gang open world game that was never released ) to the table. And RDR undead nightmare was them trying to get to the table before saints row introduced it( open world zombie game ). K.

You're free to think that if you want. I actually like the SR games. But all in all, they're GTA clones. Simple as that. IMO, if you're going to clone a game, you should do everything you can to make it superior to the original. They most certainly have not done with with any SR yet, IMO.

Good thing the gaming industry doesn't follow your logic otherwise there would be only ONE game per genre.
---
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.
#55SuperNESGamerPosted 2/13/2013 9:38:40 AM
The Saint's Row series just got lucky that GTAIV focused too much on realism and left out a lot of fun things.

If GTA5 is anything like what we've been told, it's going back to its roots and that gap is now closed.
#56tzar_666Posted 2/13/2013 6:23:16 PM
SuperNESGamer posted...
The Saint's Row series just got lucky that GTAIV focused too much on realism and left out a lot of fun things.

If GTA5 is anything like what we've been told, it's going back to its roots and that gap is now closed.

luck? luck does not exist. what you call luck is when preparation meets execution. saints row series has sold 9 million copies.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2