My one and only (serious) wish for GTAV

#1deathblade32Posted 2/6/2013 4:20:41 PM
Dynamic radio stations. Seriously, The whole "let's use one long sound file to ensure smooth transitions" idea is okay, but gets old when you're forced to hear the same songs in order in each playlists every time you start the game. The order of songs on the radio should either be shuffled, or we should at least be given a glitch to skip songs.
#2goron_tunicPosted 2/6/2013 4:22:15 PM
I've only noticed this on Liberty City Stories and it really was annoying to hear the bridge was closed 15 times.
---
psn / gt - JoeSpar89
#3enterthemadroxPosted 2/6/2013 4:33:57 PM
Or a Saints Row style user created playlist where you pick songs from the in game radio stations.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#4puffinslaughterPosted 2/6/2013 4:53:30 PM
given a glitch

Lmao, no. Rockstar doesn't intentionally give us glitches. I don't think any game company does.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 6 Assists, +4 Pittsburgh Penguins: 7-3
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#5AsmileyfishPosted 2/6/2013 4:54:21 PM
haha i wonder what lazlow is up too these days.
---
I apolagize in advance for my spellings. i cant spell worth a dam.
#6CoronelLinkPosted 2/7/2013 12:00:39 AM
enterthemadrox posted...
Or a Saints Row style user created playlist where you pick songs from the in game radio stations.

This. Throw in random commercials so it could feel like a real radio station and it'll be great.

:D
---
No givesies backsies!!
#7NutralguyPosted 2/7/2013 12:18:32 AM
I'm not sure if it was just me, San Andreas had the tracks play randomly with random but same intros. Like the thick fog bit by Julio G before Guerillas in tha mist at one part, then some other bit before it, eventually before redoing the thick fog thing again.
---
My last sig was to someone who thought they could do no wrong.