How often do you guys go into the strip clubs?

#11CoronelLinkPosted 2/6/2013 11:33:36 PM
Joe_Cobbs posted...
Until R* programs the strippers to pull off a Memphis Chinstrap, I'm not interested.

LOL

What the fuj is that?

It's funny that everyone's like 'I only went in by accident [<_<] [>_>]. I'm not a perve.'

I've gone in there when I wanted to get some friend time outta the way. Waited at the bar and fixed myself a sandwich IRL. I'll admit, the blonde chick was hot, but I wasn't feeling the accent or the 'electrical tape' pasties. Not to mention everything on the bodies were motionless.

Other than getting friend time without any real effort though, there ain't much to do. Sometimes I role play that I'm the DJ or the manager. You would think the girls coming by to offer lap dances would kill the role playing, but a friend of mine that is actually a strip club DJ IRL, said the girls are constantly offering him lap dances for free. He constantly gives away free passes to close friends to the strip clubs. Regardless, I've never gone. Not my thing. As Duane says 'the no touch thing'. Like going to a car dealership and not being able to test out the cars.

:/
---
No givesies backsies!!
#12HoosierGuy88Posted 2/6/2013 11:47:58 PM
I only went to the strip clubs when one of my friends called me up and asked to go. I dunno how you can get turned on by the girls in GTA games, they don't look real enough.

Now if the graphics ever reach this level I may have to change my mind:

http://www.liamkemp.com/various01.htm
#13ViciousXl2Posted 2/7/2013 1:03:40 AM
Just a shooting gallery for me.
Change of scenery, heh
---
All the world will be your enemy. Troll with a thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will mod you. But first they must catch you
#14Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/7/2013 1:21:36 AM
monsterlunchbox posted...
75% of the dudes playing GTA are probably in their mom's basement, covered in Dorito cheese, cranking off to the strip clubs and prison scenes.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_percentage_of_statistics_are_made_up_on_the_spot
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#15BoneKollectorPosted 2/7/2013 4:24:49 AM
professor_choas posted...
There's nothing put into GTA games for anyone underage. As far as visiting them, I went like once or twice to see what the lapdance was like and that was about it. Same with picking up prostitutes.

This...
---
I don't remember asking you a GD mother ******* thang!!!
#16Kovalchuk_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:37:20 AM(edited)
CoronelLink posted...
Joe_Cobbs posted...
Until R* programs the strippers to pull off a Memphis Chinstrap, I'm not interested.

LOL

What the fuj is that?

It's funny that everyone's like 'I only went in by accident [<_<] [>_>]. I'm not a perve.'

I've gone in there when I wanted to get some friend time outta the way. Waited at the bar and fixed myself a sandwich IRL. I'll admit, the blonde chick was hot, but I wasn't feeling the accent or the 'electrical tape' pasties. Not to mention everything on the bodies were motionless.

Other than getting friend time without any real effort though, there ain't much to do. Sometimes I role play that I'm the DJ or the manager. You would think the girls coming by to offer lap dances would kill the role playing, but a friend of mine that is actually a strip club DJ IRL, said the girls are constantly offering him lap dances for free. He constantly gives away free passes to close friends to the strip clubs. Regardless, I've never gone. Not my thing. As Duane says 'the no touch thing'. Like going to a car dealership and not being able to test out the cars.

:/

You can touch all you want, just costs a bit more haha.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#17nativenginePosted 2/7/2013 7:41:46 AM
Out of all the things friends call you for in GTA4, the strip club is a sure fire way to get hung up on. I'll go do anything, eat, comedy club, darts, pool, whatever but as soon as I here "lets go see some big American t***ies" I hang up. I wish there was a "f*** off" option. Like the prostitute option, I use it very little. I can probably count on my hands how many times I used both. I will say I was suprised by the prostitute options in 4 and finding out you could get 2 girls in the club was kinda cool.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#18Crack_FoxPosted 2/7/2013 7:45:42 AM
White_Knight_01 posted...
whenever the wife is on the blob

Lmfao
---
Official Chaos Uchigatana of the Dark Souls Board.
#19N30Chaos687Posted 2/8/2013 4:27:57 PM
HoosierGuy88 posted...
I only went to the strip clubs when one of my friends called me up and asked to go. I dunno how you can get turned on by the girls in GTA games, they don't look real enough.

Now if the graphics ever reach this level I may have to change my mind:

http://www.liamkemp.com/various01.htm

What game is that anyway?
---
Leper Skin
The less smelly of two turds is still a turd
#20mfv12979Posted 2/8/2013 5:34:19 PM
It made me wonder what people do in strip clubs because i have never went to one in my life lol. after seing it gta 4 i thought to myself "its not so great after all". its just a lap dance you pay to some girl. And seing their half naked bodies. For me that's a waste of money lol. but hey thats just my opinion. people do what they want with their money lol.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266