(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 221 Days
#22The_UnimperfectPosted 2/8/2013 4:06:35 PM
Trevor, smokes, let's go.
---
GT: The Unimperfect
#23Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/8/2013 6:11:56 PM
GodsHamster posted...
African American=Black....just say black. African American is stupid. That like me saying Im swedish engish, or Indian Australian. Its black.....just black.

THANK YOU!!

everytime I see someone say "African-American" it just reeks of white guilt. Seriously, just say black, you wouldn't sit there and call Michael "Italian-American" or "Caucasian-American" you would just call him white.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#24BardockpwnsjooPosted 2/8/2013 6:38:25 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
GodsHamster posted...
African American=Black....just say black. African American is stupid. That like me saying Im swedish engish, or Indian Australian. Its black.....just black.

THANK YOU!!

everytime I see someone say "African-American" it just reeks of white guilt. Seriously, just say black, you wouldn't sit there and call Michael "Italian-American" or "Caucasian-American" you would just call him white.

As a whitey, I have no guilt or problem saying that African-American is a crappy term. Honestly, it seems more racist than politically correct. You're basically insinuating that every black guy everywhere is from Africa. Not only that, but what if a black guy is BORN in America? He's not African-American. He's American.

Easily one of the dumbest terms to ever come out of the PC movement.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#25ShELbY_GT500Posted 2/8/2013 6:41:30 PM(edited)
nativengine posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
Rott's are terrible dogs anyway, so I'm not sure why people get pissed that someone uses them in a dogfight.

What? Rotts are great, I've had 4, 2 currently and they are sweethearts. It all depends on how you raise them, just like kids.

I thought you were getting a Doby?

Anyways the poster you quoted obviously knows nothing about dogs. I own 2 myself and its all on the owner to how they turn out. Both mine come from high drive working lines and I participate in obedience, protection and tracking. They are amazing dogs to watch work and its impressive how powerful they are yet gentle around the ones they love and respect.

This is my 2 year old boy:

http://s1061.beta.photobucket.com/user/iznutz355/media/GEDC0060.jpg.html
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#26nativenginePosted 2/8/2013 7:07:34 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
nativengine posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
Rott's are terrible dogs anyway, so I'm not sure why people get pissed that someone uses them in a dogfight.

What? Rotts are great, I've had 4, 2 currently and they are sweethearts. It all depends on how you raise them, just like kids.

Anyways the poster you quoted obviously knows nothing about dogs. I own 2 myself and its all on the owner to how they turn out. Both mine come from high drive working lines and I participate in obedience, protection and tracking. They are amazing dogs to watch work and its impressive how powerful they are yet gentle around the ones they love and respect.

No joke, that looks almost exactly like my dog Apollo. I would get a Doby, my cousin has one and she's great but I already have the 2 Rotts as you know. Gentle giants, they get a bad rap but raised right their great dogs. My wife, then girlfriend, was terrified of then the first time she came over. Now my younger one Layla likes her more then me.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#27ShELbY_GT500Posted 2/8/2013 7:16:11 PM
nativengine posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
nativengine posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...

No joke, that looks almost exactly like my dog Apollo. I would get a Doby, my cousin has one and she's great but I already have the 2 Rotts as you know. Gentle giants, they get a bad rap but raised right their great dogs. My wife, then girlfriend, was terrified of then the first time she came over. Now my younger one Layla likes her more then me.

It must have been another board member but I thought it was you that mentioned getting a Doby.

My fiance was the same, she thought they were bad dogs because she has heard bad things but now she treats them better than me haha. They got the personality of a person imo. Its just very hard to maintain my grass in the backyard
---
Mess with the bull?...
#28tzar_666Posted 2/8/2013 10:51:59 PM
my neighbor has a Rottweiler. its a big baby. it whines when it wants something and ive never heard it bark or act aggressive. the whole bad dog breeds is a lie perpetrated by the liberal media. there is no such thing as a pit bull.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#29ShELbY_GT500Posted 2/9/2013 1:29:21 AM
tzar_666 posted...
my neighbor has a Rottweiler. its a big baby. it whines when it wants something and ive never heard it bark or act aggressive. the whole bad dog breeds is a lie perpetrated by the liberal media. there is no such thing as a pit bull.

Tbh Ive never seen the media pick on the Rottweiler here in Aust. Most Rottweilers though will and should show signs of territorial instincts when a stranger is lurking around. My boy is pretty loud and lets people know he is there. Thats not agression though, its just his territorial nature. Take him outside and he is pretty chill.
---
Mess with the bull?...
#30Mentalpatient87Posted 2/9/2013 7:43:02 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/Notable_British_people_of_Black_African_descent.jpg/325px-Notable_British_people_of_Black_African_descent.jpg

You might be compelled to call these people African Americans. Of course, you'd look like an ass since they're all British..
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"