What made GTA4 just not as playable as the others?

#71nativenginePosted 2/11/2013 4:42:19 PM
dafreestyleking posted...
Druff posted...

crap...

Sigh...time to add another idiot to my list of shame. And you're also wrong...WRONG. If you kill peds and stay in the wanted area of the map, eventually your wanted level will increase if the cops cannot catch you. I've done it plenty of times, and I've had the game for years, so don't tell me I'm lying you tool.

No dude, you are wrong. If you kill a pedestrian your wanted level will remain the same PERIOD, staying in the wanted zone does not increase your wanted level. I've stayed in a 2 star wanted zone for roughly an hour and never once did my wanted level go up. I've done this countless times and never had the result you speak of. Sounds to me like you're either got a busted copy of 4 or are lying to make 4 sound bad. I'mma going with you a liar son.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#72KarpWhipPosted 2/11/2013 5:15:57 PM
Offworlder1 posted...
GTA:SA is not over rated, like GTA:VC it improved and raised the bar on what GTA fans expect from a new GTA game. People love GTA:VC and GTA:SA so much for good reason, the gameplay, soundtracks, and content were abundant in those two games. GTA III is one of the best foundation games that was built on and improved so much evident with GTA:VC and GTA:SA.

Case in point...
---
"METAL RULES AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT: DIE." Paul Baloff