multiplayer zombie mode

#1forgotten0285Posted 2/9/2013 3:14:30 PM
call it ZTA

basically, its DayZ but in a GTA game.

not normally into tacked on zombie modes, but after how enjoyable Undead Nightmare was, I think a DayZ ripoff mode would be a huge success in this game.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#2CruorComaPosted 2/9/2013 3:27:34 PM
New and exciting concept.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#3masachipPosted 2/9/2013 3:47:32 PM
Zombies are so overly used right now, I can see why people are absolutely sick of it. That being said, I love zombies in games. A zombie game will always grab my attention.

That being said, I don't feel like a zombie mode would fit well here. I feel like R*'s resources would be better used elsewhere. Would I like to see a zombie survival game put out by R* using their current tech and know how, with a heavy emphasis on survival and not zombie slaughtering??? Hell yes. I don't want a watered down version within gta v though, especially if it detracts from gta itself.
---
Live GT: DrunkTeamGo
#4masachipPosted 2/9/2013 4:03:53 PM
.....to add to my previous statement.

Yes, I've seen trailers and info on the upcoming game: State of Decay.
Looks pretty alright, but I would basically like to see that same concept copied and put in the hands of R* and the RAGE engine. Plus, have multiplayer included. Not a mode, more MMO style drop in and drop out as particular individuals
---
Live GT: DrunkTeamGo
#5mentallyfunny00Posted 2/14/2013 6:40:52 AM
I want fight terminator like robots instead.
---
Quack damn you!
#6Mentalpatient87Posted 2/14/2013 7:55:17 AM
Dinosaurs. That is all.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#7paint87Posted 2/14/2013 2:30:20 PM
I already said this a longgg time ago
---
PSN - whoonga_dagga
http://freebord.extole.com/a/clk/1mDRZv