Why, as a Christian, I will be buying this title.

#21joelanator0492Posted 2/12/2013 9:59:54 PM(edited)
John_Marsten posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...

You mad? Yeah, he mad.

Mad as a cut snake.

you think I am mad right, but what you dont realise is that I have coined a term for what I do on these boards. Fishing.

I have been fishing for the last few days and got some great bites. you, however would have to be the big, stupid carp that just keeps coming back for another bite. Thanks, you have put up quite a fight.

You're actually really bad at all of this, John. You're like that 8th grader who feels all big and bad because he's bigger and cooler than the 6th and 7th graders. Then he enters high school and realizes that he was never really that cool to begin with.

By the way, you didn't coin a new phrase. What you refer to as "fishing" is just another name you used for what is normally known as "trolling"
#22Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:38:20 AM
Considering the branch I went out on when I made a topic with this title on GameFAQS, I'm very pleasantly surprised that the only hate I've recieved is from John. Which is hilarious on its own, because he's only mad because I called him out in one of his many bad troll topics.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#23joelanator0492Posted 2/13/2013 10:06:56 AM
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
Considering the branch I went out on when I made a topic with this title on GameFAQS, I'm very pleasantly surprised that the only hate I've recieved is from John. Which is hilarious on its own, because he's only mad because I called him out in one of his many bad troll topics.

I was kind of getting excited for what was about to come, but then it was just John_Marsten.
#24Mentalpatient87Posted 2/13/2013 10:16:38 AM
Get a room, you three.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#25joelanator0492Posted 2/13/2013 10:24:56 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Get a room, you three.

Didn't you voluntarily click on this topic?
#26Mentalpatient87Posted 2/13/2013 10:30:12 AM
joelanator0492 posted...
Get a room, you three.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#27Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:12:48 PM
joelanator0492 posted...
Get a room, you three.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k

Once a man's been inside you....
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#28DruffPosted 2/13/2013 3:43:16 PM
As an atheist, I will be blowing up Christians in GTA V.

I mean, I have to assume a good percentage of the NPCs in the game have Christian beliefs.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#29nativenginePosted 2/13/2013 3:58:25 PM
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...

I'll admit, when I saw this topic I started some popcorn and opened a beer. I thought for sure this was going to bring out some hate and a few good debates.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#30DruffPosted 2/13/2013 4:08:44 PM
John_Marsten posted...
I have coined a term for what I do on these boards. Fishing.

You didn't need to bother, it already had a name.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four