Why, as a Christian, I will be buying this title.

#31Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:12:57 PM
nativengine posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
Considering the branch I went out on when I made a topic with this title on GameFAQS, I'm very pleasantly surprised that the only hate I've recieved is from John. Which is hilarious on its own, because he's only mad because I called him out in one of his many bad troll topics.

I'll admit, when I saw this topic I started some popcorn and opened a beer. I thought for sure this was going to bring out some hate and a few good debates.

These debates are never good. Because just like in real life, a few hundred atheists who have no tolerance at all band together agaisnt like one or two guys. Why? Because for some reason, the largest religious group on the planet gets lockjaw everytime a small group of people discriminates against them.

But I still want to see this thing blow up. DAMN IT PEOPLE, WHERE'S THE HATE!?
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#32LogicmongerPosted 2/13/2013 4:33:17 PM
Religion is for the weak and mindless. Think.
#33B0vrilPosted 2/13/2013 4:46:02 PM
Logicmonger posted...

Nah; I like to rely on superstition & faith. I find it keeps my mind clear & my judgement logical & objective.
#34DruffPosted 2/13/2013 5:28:32 PM
B0vril posted...
Logicmonger posted...

Nah; I like to rely on superstition & faith. I find it keeps my mind clear & my judgement logical & objective.

Seriously brah. Reason is stupid. So overrated.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#35squdgyPosted 2/13/2013 5:43:46 PM
John_Marsten posted...
Mad as a cut snake.

you think I am mad right, but what you dont realise is that I have coined a term for what I do on these boards. Fishing.

I have been fishing for the last few days and got some great bites. you, however would have to be the big, stupid carp that just keeps coming back for another bite. Thanks, you have put up quite a fight.

Most pathetic attempt to try and turn a situation around I've ever seen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/5FB9XOJ.gif
#36Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:18:25 PM
I subscribe to the idea that Science and Religion are not opposite ends of the spectrum, and that they exist together. God may have created the Earth, but he didn't create TV's or-

-Is grabbed.-

"BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! HE MUST BE A WITCH!"
"No! He's possessed by the devil!"
"Nonsense! He's just stupid! Burn him upon the altar of Charles Darwin!"
"NO! He just hasn't accepted the Alien Creators! Burn him on the altar of UFO!"
"Go away, History Channel's Ancient Aliens! Your show is an insult to any human being with half a brain!"

-Escapes in the melee.-
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#37tzar_666Posted 2/13/2013 6:32:00 PM
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
I subscribe to the idea that Science and Religion are not opposite ends of the spectrum, and that they exist together. God may have created the Earth, but he didn't create TV's or-

-Is grabbed.-

"Go away, History Channel's Ancient Aliens! Your show is an insult to any human being with half a brain!"

-Escapes in the melee.-

charles darwin was a christian. don't insult ancient aliens. i wont insult youre favorite show. rupauls drag race
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#38Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:50:59 PM
tzar_666 posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...

-Is grabbed.-

-Escapes in the melee.-

charles darwin was a christian. don't insult ancient aliens. i wont insult youre favorite show. rupauls drag race

You're right up there with John, aren't you?
---
#39nativenginePosted 2/13/2013 6:57:58 PM
I've got an idea to stir up this topic, 60% of the time it works every time.

*throws chair*
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#40DarkLordMorsulPosted 2/13/2013 7:08:24 PM
nativengine posted...
I've got an idea to stir up this topic, 60% of the time it works every time.

*throws chair*

Dude leave the furniture alone what's wrong with you?! Gargar gar...

Am I helping?
---
Skit Tells is Really good