Why, as a Christian, I will be buying this title.

#41Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:49:59 PM
I am so STARTLED! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#42joelanator0492Posted 2/13/2013 10:13:17 PM
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
tzar_666 posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
I subscribe to the idea that Science and Religion are not opposite ends of the spectrum, and that they exist together. God may have created the Earth, but he didn't create TV's or-

-Is grabbed.-

"BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! HE MUST BE A WITCH!"
"No! He's possessed by the devil!"
"Nonsense! He's just stupid! Burn him upon the altar of Charles Darwin!"
"NO! He just hasn't accepted the Alien Creators! Burn him on the altar of UFO!"
"Go away, History Channel's Ancient Aliens! Your show is an insult to any human being with half a brain!"

-Escapes in the melee.-

charles darwin was a christian. don't insult ancient aliens. i wont insult youre favorite show. rupauls drag race

You're right up there with John, aren't you?

Yeah, tzar_666 hasn't been very good either.
#43joelanator0492Posted 2/13/2013 10:14:31 PM
Logicmonger posted...
Religion is for the weak and mindless. Think.

Why?
#44tzar_666Posted 2/13/2013 11:06:24 PM
joelanator0492 posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
tzar_666 posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
I subscribe to the idea that Science and Religion are not opposite ends of the spectrum, and that they exist together. God may have created the Earth, but he didn't create TV's or-

-Is grabbed.-

"BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! HE MUST BE A WITCH!"
"No! He's possessed by the devil!"
"Nonsense! He's just stupid! Burn him upon the altar of Charles Darwin!"
"NO! He just hasn't accepted the Alien Creators! Burn him on the altar of UFO!"
"Go away, History Channel's Ancient Aliens! Your show is an insult to any human being with half a brain!"

-Escapes in the melee.-

charles darwin was a christian. don't insult ancient aliens. i wont insult youre favorite show. rupauls drag race

You're right up there with John, aren't you?

Yeah, tzar_666 hasn't been very good either.

john who? my sister watches ghost hunters. i don't understand that show. get some better cameras already. i watch rupauls drag race its a good show. some of those guys are pretty talented. ive been good. all ive done lately is play fable 3
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#45Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:27:42 AM
99.9% of those ghost hunting shows are bad, and that's if you believe in that stuff. Most of them are just dudes going around a creaky old house with bad cameras and pretending to **** themselves everytime a board settles. Then there's the ones with the person who can talk to the dead.

I could do that. Just walk into a house and roll my eyes back. "OoooOOooH! I can feel the spirits in here, mon! Yeah, his name be Timithy an' he die fallin' down da stairs! He be a rainy cloud on a sunshiny day, mon."

I've only seen one show that got something that just MIGHT actually be feasible, but I can't remember the name of it right now. Has that fat dude and the guy who has to wear the mask because his lungs suck.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#46BanjothesnakePosted 2/14/2013 3:19:15 PM
I love how the original message turned into a ridiculous argument about religion.
Well done original person, you are hilarious.
---
---
I ain't wrecking the joint, I'm smoking the joint.
#47Mentalpatient87Posted 2/14/2013 3:31:01 PM
Banjothesnake posted...
I love how the original message turned into a ridiculous argument about religion.
Well done original person, you are hilarious.
---

It did? I mean, there were one or two comments, but this thread has been docile as f*** for a topic with the word "Christian" in the title.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#48Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 5:55:12 PM
Maybe it's my opening post. The topic gets the atheists' jimmies all rustled, then they see a Christian approving of blowing **** up. Oh well, I failed at stirring up some crap, but at least I'm not a tryhard like John and Tzar.
---
#49nativenginePosted 2/14/2013 6:03:40 PM
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
Maybe it's my opening post. The topic gets the atheists' jimmies all rustled, then they see a Christian approving of blowing **** up. Oh well, I failed at stirring up some crap, but at least I'm not a tryhard like John and Tzar.

Hey, you tried. I threw a f***ing chair and a fight didn't break out. I've got one last thing.

*sets a chair on fire and throws*
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#50CruorComaPosted 2/14/2013 6:16:12 PM
*walks into topic*

*is knocked out by flaming chair*
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?