Why, as a Christian, I will be buying this title.

#51hawk540Posted 2/14/2013 5:34:31 PM
CruorComa posted...
*walks into topic*

*is knocked out by flaming chair*

Best post in this entire topic.
---
XBL Tag = hawk540
#52Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:44:41 PM
hawk540 posted...
CruorComa posted...
*walks into topic*

*is knocked out by flaming chair*

Best post in this entire topi- *Is hit by second flaming chair*.

---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#53the_old_daysPosted 2/14/2013 11:46:47 PM
I found Ghost Adventures entertaining in a comical sense. Don't think it's on anymore.

*puts on tight, black, generic silk-screen T-shirt and black, baggy, 90's-esque JNCO jeans*

"Are you the one scratching people here!? Pushing people downstairs, shoving them around!? Well, come scratch me! Push me downstairs and around! These are our ghost adventures!"
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/63868901
#54Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:58:08 AM
the_old_days posted...
I found Ghost Adventures entertaining in a comical sense. Don't think it's on anymore.

*puts on tight, black, generic silk-screen T-shirt and black, baggy, 90's-esque JNCO jeans*

"Are you the one scratching people here!? Pushing people downstairs, shoving them around!? Well, come scratch me! Push me downstairs and around! These are our ghost adventures!"

That was the one I was thinking of. Yeah, he takes himself a little too seriously. It is still on, and they have actually got SOME good stuff. But really, the shows are all pointless as hell. Everything from the things they say, to the random devices they use are not going to convince anyone who thinks it's bull.

When it comes to that stuff, you either believe or you don't. The people who don't think the people who do are idiots, and the people who do think the people who don't are closed-minded morons. Nothing either side does or says is going to convince the other of anything.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#55tzar_666Posted 2/15/2013 4:18:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#56tzar_666Posted 2/15/2013 4:45:59 AM
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
John's just ass hurt because I owned him in his crappy troll topic earlier.

tzar_666 posted...
in cleveland ohio people were getting killed by other people throwing cinder blocks off over passes. lets not put ideals in peoples heads guns are bad enough.

Please, just go away. You're bad on the Skyrim boards, you're bad here, and you're probably bad no matter where you go.
---

take youre own advice. for one instance. youre topic are terrible.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#57Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:54:27 PM
tzar_666 posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...

tzar_666 posted...
in cleveland ohio people were getting killed by other people throwing cinder blocks off over passes. lets not put ideals in peoples heads guns are bad enough.

Please, just go away. You're bad on the Skyrim boards, you're bad here, and you're probably bad no matter where you go.
---

This was an even more pathetic attempt than Johns. Kid, don't step to someone you're not ready for. I crap bigger trolls than you.
---
#58tzar_666Posted 2/15/2013 6:18:22 PM
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
tzar_666 posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...

tzar_666 posted...

---

This was an even more pathetic attempt than Johns. Kid, don't step to someone you're not ready for. I crap bigger trolls than you.

dont drag john into this. youre the one who started this. i say something serious and pull that on me. i graduated high school before you were born.now i end it. because youre boring .
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#59Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:07:42 PM
tzar_666 posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
tzar_666 posted...
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...

tzar_666 posted...

---

dont drag john into this. youre the one who started this. i say something serious and pull that on me. i graduated high school before you were born.now i end it. because youre boring .

You're ending it because you lost, kid. Good game scrub.
---
#60tzar_666Posted 2/16/2013 1:32:49 AM
the_old_days posted...

it was on last night. on the travel channel
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2