Grand Theft Auto V Players Lounge (Maybe it'll catch on this time)

#1puffinslaughterPosted 2/12/2013 1:11:00 PM
What are your thoughts on Trevor, Franklin, and Michael from the info released so far?

Which minor character from GTA IV do you think will reappear in GTA V?

Do you think Chop will be available to use as an attack dog/companion?

Do you hope GTA V has the first-gen driving physics, GTA IV driving physics, or a balance between the 2?
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 6 Assists, +4. On IR :( Pittsburgh Penguins: 8-5
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#2puffinslaughter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:16:22 PM
And now that the 1st post is out of the way, talk doesn't have to be exactly on-topic. My car ran out of gas on the way to work today since my brother left it near E and didn't fill it back up. Not only did I have to call AAA to bail me out, but I got to work a half hour late. And of course my boss was in town this week. Luckily he understood and let me be since I have a relatively clean work record.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 6 Assists, +4. On IR :( Pittsburgh Penguins: 8-5
#303343Posted 2/12/2013 4:19:03 PM
Lol nice, almost got a flat tire on my way to work, damn potholes they need to fix them, but anyways, i think i'll probably like Trevor the most since he seems to bit of a nutjob, so that could lead to some really fun missions with him.
---
GT- BlazeFire879
#4puffinslaughter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 5:07:21 PM
Right? I'm in Western PA and the potholes around here are absurd. We have some of the worst roads in the whole country.
---
#5angeldeath21Posted 2/12/2013 10:34:53 PM
I honestly think Trevor will be one of my favorites -- not to mention the allure of having access to planes or other flying objects right off the bat (basically). I think it's because my best friend from fifth grade -- his name was Louis -- I could really see him growing up to become Trevor.

However, the interaction between Michael and his family sounds hilarious, plus it'll be nice to see a complex, strong black lead in a video game with Franklin instead of thugnificent CJ and his crew. Not to mention the dog!
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#6GodsHamsterPosted 2/13/2013 5:35:43 AM
I go to work in a flying hammock carried by pidgeons. Very comfy way of travelling.
---
I hate people who take drugs......Customs men for example.
#7nativenginePosted 2/13/2013 6:30:02 AM
•What are your thoughts on Trevor, Franklin, and Michael from the info released so far?

At the moment I'm liking Trevor the most. Michael seems pretty cool and laid back. Franklin I just don't know enough about, I like that he has a dog but I just don't know alot about him.

•Which minor character from GTA IV do you think will reappear in GTA V?

Badman, Yusif's dad, Faustin's wife, Phil Bell and Dwayne maybe?

•Do you think Chop will be available to use as an attack dog/companion?

I sure as hell hope so.

•Do you hope GTA V has the first-gen driving physics, GTA IV driving physics, or a balance between the 2?

An expansion on 4 would be great. If they chose to go back to 3 era I'll be pretty pissed.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#8mentallyfunny00Posted 2/13/2013 6:53:59 AM
If one of the three main characters had to die who would you choose?
---
Quack damn you!
#9RhyswrPosted 2/13/2013 7:25:24 AM
mentallyfunny00 posted...

At this early stage, my gut says Michael. I have a feeling that he would dump the other two in a heartbeat to save his own skin. Literally go no evidence to back that up, my gut just tells me that he is an arch-pragmatist at his core.
---
Laws are a tedious business and counting coppers is worse
#10nativenginePosted 2/13/2013 7:45:02 AM
mentallyfunny00 posted...

Michael because HE'S A RAT.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board