So, my friend threw a vibrator at a cop online today...

#21fparbs-180Posted 2/13/2013 7:48:29 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
KOLDFYER posted...
I keep hearing about these modders. Is there any actual risk playing with them? Can they harm my console or anything like that?

Whenever I played they just made everything not fun. I'm sure they were having a great time, but I wanted do something other than die and burn where I spawned.

It's like trying to have a pick up basketball game in the park, but some loudmouthed Aspie is running around the court swinging a fence post at people.

why do you feel the need to do that
#22puffinslaughterPosted 2/13/2013 9:20:48 PM
you did that to me a few days ago. taking me out of context.

You implied that we would be better if we were a communist nation, lol. You're a troll, don't try to argue with me. Remember,

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34517841.jpg

... The whole first part of it, talking about how it was used in a cop chase online with friends. Another feature the other GTAs don't have. The way you said it, it was like the vibrator-throwing was the only reason I cited behind GTA IV's superiority, which totally is not the point I was making since I posted about being online with friends. I don't wanna fight, but whatever your goal is, it's seriously lost on me right now.

I read this:
From: angeldeath21 | Posted: 2/13/2013 12:42:52 AM | #001
Why do people say GTA IV sucks? It's got vibrators. Throwable vibrators! I just seriously don't understand the hate it gets.

Which made it sound like you think a main reason why GTA IV doesn't suck is because it has vibrators, and it shouldn't be hated since it has them. And I honestly can't stand people with that thought process. So if you didn't mean it that way, my bad.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 6 Assists, +4. On IR :( Pittsburgh Penguins: 8-5
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#23tzar_666Posted 2/13/2013 10:10:25 PM
no dude he asked me what countries you can get killed in for expressing free speach and not iraq or afganastan so i listed countries people are killed in for protesting. go read that thread again.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#24tzar_666Posted 2/13/2013 10:17:16 PM
MShogunH
Posted 2/10/2013 5:47:34 AM
message detail
tzar_666 posted...
how do i say this.

the military is americas most precious resource and without it we are nothing.
Really? Thats a shame...
the world is ruled by the aggressive use of force.
Not necessarily, you (meaning America) choose to make it that way
its what lets liberals complain. trying what liberals do in other countrys gets you verry dead verry quickly.
oh yeah? What "other countries" are you talking about exactly? Please dont say Iraq or Afghanistan
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 219 Days
tzar_666
Posted 2/10/2013 6:02:47 AM
message detail
MShogunH posted...
tzar_666 posted...
how do i say this.

Really? Thats a shame...
its what lets liberals complain. trying what liberals do in other countrys gets you verry dead verry quickly.
oh yeah? What "other countries" are you talking about exactly? Please dont say Iraq or Afghanistan

wow quite the angry hate filled venom spewing rage you got going there.
try cuba russia mexico most of the easter block countrys. africa north korea. pakistan saudi arabia.
---
psn tzar666
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#25angeldeath21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:10:32 AM
tzar_666 posted...
MShogunH
Posted 2/10/2013 5:47:34 AM
message detail
tzar_666 posted...
how do i say this.

Really? Thats a shame...
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 219 Days
tzar_666
Posted 2/10/2013 6:02:47 AM
message detail
MShogunH posted...
tzar_666 posted...
how do i say this.

Really? Thats a shame...

wow quite the angry hate filled venom spewing rage you got going there.
try cuba russia mexico most of the easter block countrys. africa north korea. pakistan saudi arabia.
---
psn tzar666

Get that **** outta here.

Anyway, puffin, nah. GTA IV is great for far better reasons than throwable vibrators; those are just a plus. I really wanna play online now =(
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#26tzar_666Posted 2/14/2013 9:18:03 AM
i don't like people lying about what i said
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#27GentlemenBlackPosted 2/14/2013 1:30:12 PM
GTA IV multiplayer (Not either of the DLCs) has probably the best online experience that I've had the chance to play. The funniest thing about that game's online is that at most it's an unfinished beta.

If I can be chased by four people in sports cars, another on a motorcycle, while a black hawk helicopter spewing smoking lead from it's mini-guns sorrows overhead, while I'm chasing a single person on foot through back alleys and using free running-esque techniques, and then shooting in a door with a shotgun, and then I'm being thrown backwards by an explosion only to survive and escape all of the above in a boat that I stole from a random pedestrian, all within the span of five minutes, I've had a good night in Liberty City.
---
Didn't you know? Apparently if your series of irrelevant numbers are higher, you win the internets
#28PepeSilvia906Posted 2/14/2013 1:48:56 PM
GentlemenBlack posted...
GTA IV multiplayer (Not either of the DLCs) has probably the best online experience that I've had the chance to play. The funniest thing about that game's online is that at most it's an unfinished beta.

If I can be chased by four people in sports cars, another on a motorcycle, while a black hawk helicopter spewing smoking lead from it's mini-guns sorrows overhead, while I'm chasing a single person on foot through back alleys and using free running-esque techniques, and then shooting in a door with a shotgun, and then I'm being thrown backwards by an explosion only to survive and escape all of the above in a boat that I stole from a random pedestrian, all within the span of five minutes, I've had a good night in Liberty City.

This guy gets it.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#29GentlemenBlackPosted 2/14/2013 1:57:03 PM
PepeSilvia906 posted...
GentlemenBlack posted...
This guy gets it.

Well I've been playing it almost obsessively since '09.
---
Didn't you know? Apparently if your series of irrelevant numbers are higher, you win the internets
#30DarkLordMorsulPosted 2/14/2013 3:05:34 PM
k so question?

Can I throw things to distract enemies? add a bit of stealth? Doubt but hey no harm in asking
---
Skit Tells is Really good